Alessandra Facchinetti Leaves GUCCI

stefano pilati is certainly NOT going anywhere, Alessandra lost her job due to poor sales, her collection looks so boring at the gucci boutiques/corners.. Pilati is THE star of the Parisian fashion scene at the moment.. why should he go away? Gucci Group is so lucky to have him at ysl :wink:

She leaves in time before getting fired, so she won't loose marks.

Yeah, it was reported that she resigned last I heard....when was it said she was let go?

*EllaH said:
I liked Alessandra Facchinetti, I don't understand the point of leaving after just two seasons as she could've made a name for herself if she had stayed for longer but I'm not looking forward to whatever Frida Giannini designs for Gucci. HATED the flora bags.... YUK!!!

but the flora bags weren't really anything new... it was an old gucci print from the 60's that they revisited. i've seen some original ones from the 60's in that print for sale on ebay from time to time... a pair of shoes too... a friend of mine has one of the originals in that print ...it's a little like the lv noe, but i can't really describe it. :heart:

the flora line was the only good thing from this recent Gucci collection

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->