(stormmodels.com)

Home:Hampshire
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Green
Height:173cm/5'8"
Waist:61cm/24"
Hips:90cm/35.5"
Shoe:6 (UK)

Alexa's career started in modelling and has progressed through advertising, music videos and her own miniseries on Fashion TV (FTV) to starting as the new presenter of POPWORLD on April 22nd 2006.
Alexa is the new presenter of POPWORLD, the Saturday morning show at 10:30am on Channel 4 in the UK. She and Alex Zane present a tongue-in-cheek mix of news, interviews, music videos and live performances.
(alexachung.awardspace.com)

(stormmodels.com)

She's not as good as Miquita but I think she'll get better....actually not even Alex Zane and her can be as good as Miquita and Simon Amstell...... man...I've been watching them since the day it Popworld began!

She's very pretty though!

(stormmodels.com)

susie_bubble said:
She's not as good as Miquita but I think she'll get better....actually not even Alex Zane and her can be as good as Miquita and Simon Amstell...... man...I've been watching them since the day it Popworld began!

She's very pretty though!

I know, you can't replace Simon and Miquita.

But I think she's so cute and I like her personal style, so I just had to start a thread on her!

Popworld pics

Shes very pretty. I remember her modelling in loads of the teen magazines a few years ago, she was really popular. And she was in The Streets 'Could Well Be In' and Holly Valances 'Down Boy' music videos.

As for her presenting on Popworld, I actually think that shes quite good - much better than Alex Zane. But as a Simon and Miquita fan, I will never be able to accept them fully :D . I really like some of the outfits she wears as well.

Shes pretty.....not so fond of her presenting skills yet though.

^I was unsure where to put the thread. As she is a model turned tv presenter and not a celebrity I thought it best to put it here, but it may get moved.

^:woot: Thankyou so much for your scans *~stix~*!:flower: I love the picture with the panda mask!!

^^ ^_^ Thats OK, I really like Alexa. She grabbed my attention about 5 years ago when she was always in teen mags like Bliss and COSMOgirl but I can't find any of those eds anywhere :(

Here are some bigger versions of my scans

(same source as above)

Attachments

• alexa.bmp
    438.3 KB · Views: 8
  • alexa 2.bmp
    438.3 KB · Views: 3
  • alexa 3.bmp
  • alexa 4.bmp

Users who are viewing this thread