Alexa Chung and Alex Turner (Arctic Monkeys) split

Alexa Chung and Alex Turner Back Together/New Split Up

So someone sent me a message on Tumblr asking if Alex and Alexa really were back together and so I asked her where she heard this. She said that the girl who runs theviewsfromtheafternoon.tumblr.com was at an Arctic Monkeys gig in Las Vegas and Alexa was there holding hands with Alex and she saw them kiss. So I'm not sure it's one hundred per cent true. Her friend said she wasn't lying, she was there with her. There's a picture of the girl with Alex, but none with her and Alexa. Anyone believe this? I really hope it's true!

(p.s. can a mod edit the title to 'never split up' instead of 'new split up' - mistake.)

Last edited by a moderator:
He's probably just dating another Joanna/Alexa clone :lol:
Supposedly Alexa is dating Theo from the Hurts...

I honestly don't get the Alexa bashing, she's so cool! Besides that, she seems honest, intelligent and optimistic. Not to mention cute as a button!

To me his new girlfriend looks much more "generic" than either Alexa or Joanna look. I don't understand the Alexa bashing either, but I guess we are all drawn to different things. On the evidence though I just can't call her vapid. She is clearly an intelligent erudite young woman, much more so than many I've heard speak.
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->