Arctic Monkey Turns Down Kate Moss

jadedomega

Muse
Reaction score
Arctic Monkeys frontman Alex Turner has declined Kate Moss' advances after heeding some motherly advice.

The model, no stranger to dating rock musicians, met Turner at one of band's gigs in February and took his phone number. He has since regretted the meeting because, according to The Sun, she has been calling and texting him asking to meet up.

Thrown by Moss' attention, Turner apparently sought advice from his mother Penny, who naturally urged him to steer clear of the model, bearing in mind her drug abuse scandals.

A source told the newspaper: “He was home in Sheffield when the phone rang and this girl said ‘Hi, it’s Kate’. He thought it was one of the girls he used to go to school with asking for free tickets. When he asked ‘Kate who?’ he freaked out when she said it was Kate Moss.

“She asked him if he wanted to meet up and he mumbled something about being busy with the band and he’d have to see. Then she followed it up with a few texts and he panicked and told his mum Penny."

Also convincing him to ignore Moss's texts was the fact that he was going out with someone from school at the time.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/

When supermodels are hankering after teenage Northern vagrants... you know the world is a mixed-up place.

PrinceOfCats said:
When supermodels are hankering after teenage Northern vagrants... you know the world is a mixed-up place.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The story sounds like a fabrication. A very bad fabrication.

tiffany said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The story sounds like a fabrication. A very bad fabrication.

definately. though i haven't agreed with all of kate's romantic decisions :cough:Pete doherty:cough:, i sincerely doubt any of this actually happened.

swizzlekiss0125 said:
definately. though i haven't agreed with all of kate's romantic decisions :cough:Pete doherty:cough:, i sincerely doubt any of this actually happened.

Yes .. I dont believe ONE word ... the worst is that who'd come up with that? And who are the Artic Monkeys? Pfft!

^ I was wondering the same thing, never heard of them :P

lol! ooo. They are great. You guys need to download-- Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not.<-----their album

ok,so 3 things i have to say :
1.arctic monkeys is one of the best bands to come out of britain in a long time.those guys are so great,they should be illegal
2.this story is just a rumor,cmon...
3.pete is one fine man

it's not the first time..kate wanted to meet the lead singer of the bravery but he declined. go alex! and i agree, artic monkeys rule

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rtdrone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->