Alexander Wang F/W 2017.18 by Juergen Teller

artemovartem

Reaction score
Meet the cast:

The Fall 2017 campaign, photographed by Juergen Teller after the #WANGF17 show at the abandoned RKO Hamilton Theatre in Harlem. #NOAFTERPARTY

vogue.com

Gotta use a rapper to help sell your product. It's just not cOoL anymore.

My only question is does Bella have a panties on .. seriously

Kendall is so useless here and I think the duo Asap Ferg Cat is not working would have been better with Hanne Gaby , Binx or Anna Ewers

Love the comment on Instagram for Bella and Kendall video :lol:

leocostelino They should throw themselves too in that trash, #thatswheretheybelong

Lexi's face in the shot of her and Kendull :rofl: also notice in the first shot all the models are touching each other and Lexi is keeping her hand a few cm away from Bella :wub:

Well I like it but I am very disappointed to see Bella as the star. Why not at least use Kaia? Thrilled to see Anna, Hanne, Lexi, Nat, Binx and Cat of course but it would have been better to use Vitto after the show instead of the instagirls.

Or, would have been even better if he had used some of the original Wang Squad members for this as it would have fit perfectly. Immediately thought of this picture at FW09.

Alexander+Wang+Fall+2009+Backstage+DmE_Do_lKZ3x.jpg

Livingly

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sorry but this is just dumb. End of line.

This. What's the point of releasing it so late when it's this awful.

The cast is horrible as well but i'm happy to see Sarah, Lexi and Natalie. They're actually too good for this.

This brand's campaigns always comes across as an insufferable Tumblr feed. Try-hard in every sense, filled with gimmicks. No wonder he couldn't even last more than 3 years at Balenciaga.

I will say that Juergen's photography looks cool for what it is. Much better than I&V. Odd to see him shooting Kendall and Bella...

also featuring EZ. I wonder why she was left out of the group shots.

It must have been a lot of work to make Anna looking that trashy. They actually all look like they're living on a garbage dump. If that is how you sell high Fashion clothes nowadays...

Creative Direction: Ferdinando Verderi
Photographer: Juergen Teller
Styling: Karl Templer
Casting: Piergiorgio Del Moro & Samuel Ellis
Hair: Guido Palau
Make Up: Diane Kendal

This look really cheap...it looks like it was shot right after the show...

This look really cheap...it looks like it was shot right after the show...

It was shot right after the show :smile: instead of having an after party. That is the reason for the 'no after party' tights.

Not feeling the campaign but I am happy to see Binx, Cat, Natalie, and Hanne. They should've had Issa Lish and Adwoa instead of Bella and Kendall. The presence of Bella and Kendall here makes this campaign even worse than it already is.

I didn't even want to open this thread...now I regret it.

Kendall and Bella are not Templer girls, and since Teller kicked up such a fuss over shooting Miley Cyrus and thereby terminating his union with Marc Jacobs I doubt he'd book these girls. So it must've been Wang himself which is odd considering the bad blood between the Wang squad and the Instagirls. Someone's out to get more followers. At least that aligns with his business model, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->