Alexander Wang F/W 2017.18 by Juergen Teller

Kendall and Bella are not Templer girls, and since Teller kicked up such a fuss over shooting Miley Cyrus and thereby terminating his union with Marc Jacobs I doubt he'd book these girls. So it must've been Wang himself which is odd considering the bad blood between the Wang squad and the Instagirls. Someone's out to get more followers. At least that aligns with his business model, I suppose.

He definitely relegated his core 'squad' to the back to give Bella and Kendall the attention in this campaign, and same for the most recent runway show. That was my guess as to why Lexi didn't want to walk the show. I did gave have a peek at Bella/Kendall's Instgrams and noticed that they only posted solo and duo shots from the campaign on Instagram so I am guessing the disdain is mutual. Even HGO, who tends to get along with everyone, is not following them.

It is ridiculous for Wang to use the whole 'we photoraphed the squad having their own after party' line here. It worked in previous seasons when he used campaign girls that were genuinely best friends (Lexi, Anna, Issa, Hanne, Binx) but the authenticity is killed when you use two groups that obviously dislike each other.

^ I'd rather see a campaign where these 'two groups' fight with each other :lol:

Well what more could I expect?

He is no longer my favorite designer.

He definitely relegated his core 'squad' to the back to give Bella and Kendall the attention in this campaign, and same for the most recent runway show. That was my guess as to why Lexi didn't want to walk the show. I did gave have a peek at Bella/Kendall's Instgrams and noticed that they only posted solo and duo shots from the campaign on Instagram so I am guessing the disdain is mutual.

I highly, highly doubt that Lexi would ever burn bridges with a designer that launched her career, as well as someone who seems to be a real-life friend. I assume she wasn't at the show because of some last-minute hinderance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kendall and Bella are not Templer girls, and since Teller kicked up such a fuss over shooting Miley Cyrus and thereby terminating his union with Marc Jacobs I doubt he'd book these girls. So it must've been Wang himself which is odd considering the bad blood between the Wang squad and the Instagirls. Someone's out to get more followers. At least that aligns with his business model, I suppose.

Why would Teller refuse to shoot Kendall & Gigi when he agreed to shoot Kim and Kanye for an odd/gross shoot in a french countryside?
He must have his own reasons for not shooting Miley but i think that you think too highly of him...

Lexi's face in the shot of her and Kendull :rofl: also notice in the first shot all the models are touching each other and Lexi is keeping her hand a few cm away from Bella :wub:

She's reaching, your honour! Lexi and Bella follow each other on insta and I've seen candids of them together with Anna and Binx so there's surely no hate between the two groups.

As for the campaign - meh, Teller can do better.

She's reaching, your honour! Lexi and Bella follow each other on insta and I've seen candids of them together with Anna and Binx so there's surely no hate between the two groups.

As for the campaign - meh, Teller can do better.

Yeah I think Bella and Lexi , Binx are ok , they used to "hang out" a bit during Bella fw debuts it's more Kendall they cant handle

I was looking forward to seeing an awesome job. But I don't know what happened, this wasn't what I was expecting. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
us4848
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->