Alexander Wang Handbags

Meg, I gonna agree with SMKelly. Usually if you reach out to them via a social platform where all eyes are watching, response is pretty prompt..speaking from experience... :wink:

i would contact theconsumerist.com
they are the blog of consumer reports magazines a respected non-profit magazine that tests products and details customer service experiences.

Thanks for the advice guys! I thought about posting something on FB about it (either on my wall or their wall) but I have a pretty limited facebook presence and I like that. And I don't have Twitter. I'll have to think more about the best way to move forward....

Does anyone here have the Emile Tote? Im thinking about getting it!

I'm so upset. I got my Kirsten Bag last summer in new york. It was Mid-August. The zip got stuck and won't close anymore (there's nothing stuck in it, it seems perfectly fine) by the end of september. What kind of supposedly luxury bag does that? There's no Alexander Wang store around here so I can't even bring it to them or anything, I'll probably have to have it replaced but it's so unacceptable that this happened and in such a short time!

After reading about the problems people are having with AW bags, I'm scared to go ahead and get the black suede Emile tote I had been coveting.

Does anyone have the Emile bag? Can anyone help me decide?!

I just saw it at Holt Renfrew. I looked at it thoroughly and was really disappointed with the craftsmanship of it. It just didn't feel very well-made, not enough to justify the cost. Where the bottom metal hardware and the leather meets, there were obvious off-kiltering issues and I saw small crack along the edges. On top of that, the leather of the bag itself didn't feel great (in fact, it felt a little cheap/toy-like). The bag I had checked wasn't even the one on display which would've explained away some of its issues, it was a bag that had been in storage and never taken out.

*sigh* I love the design of AW bags, but so far the only two I've been interested in getting (emile/robyn) really disappointed in person.

i want the lia sling bag :smile: it's old but it's so awesome. does anyone own one?

what are your thoughts on the Iris bag? I kind of want it.. but then im leaning more toward a helmut lang bag since I own so many wang bags.

Not a handbag per se, but I picked up one of his Wallie backpacks for men...love it. It's durable, heavy and perfect for carrying all of my work stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in love with the new Pelican Satchel Bag, it's puuurfect. :shock:

OZcpa.png

alexanderwang

nice! hard to believe it's alexander wang since it's so structured and sophisticated looking

does anyone have any experience with the mini rocco? it is new.

I feel like his accessories have kind of dropped off the map a little. I've sold both my Rocco bags cause they just didn't have a place in my closet anymore. I'm down to my black/black Diego, Brenda, and Donna hobo. How about you guys?

I still have my Diego, but the quality (leather quickly rubbed away from the piping on the bottom) and the sort of difficulty of use – in reference to the Diego specifically, it's so hard to get in and out of, and it's super heavy even before putting anything in it – haven't attracted me to any other Wang bags.

does anyone know if the glow in the dark prisma clutch is for sale anywhere? i'm dying to get my hands on one!

does anyone have any experience with the mini rocco? it is new.

It's called the "Rockie" and I have my first one coming my way mid-March. I pre-ordered the Latte color (which is a light beige/nude), pebbled leather, and rose gold hardware. It will be my first AW - I'm usually a Chanel girl:P

I bought a rockie bag by Alexander Wang a couple of months ago and its moss green.I'm in love with rockie.its smaller and maybe more useful than rocco:shock:

Absolutely in love with my Brenda, it's just so soft and the perfect size for everyday use. The only thing I hate is that my hair tends to get caught in the chains and it HURTS. Other than that, it's perfect!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->