Alexander Wang Handbags

I really want the Brenda in the brick color..does anyone have it or have seen in in real life?

I really want the Brenda in the brick color..does anyone have it or have seen in in real life?

Hi lmelanie, I have the Brenda in a taupe color and I do like it but the snakey straps bother me. My hair keeps getting stuck in it!!! Sounds hilarious I know but it happens! And the straps are sometimes all over the place which is annoying. It is a good bag for when you dont have a lot to carry though. I normally carry a medium french wallet,iphone, tissues, keys in it and it's almost full!

I've never seen the brick colour though but please post pics if you do end up getting it :smile:

yeah I have the denim blue leather one from last spring..I just really want a black Brenda too but I know that they always have that color..but this brick is really a nice change.

I just googled the brick colour and I love it! I wonder if they will do other bags in the same colour. It is sucha unique colour.. We shall see if my local dept store will stock this colour..

ok now..im torn.. either the Oasis Rocco( I already have a black Coco duffel) or a Brick Brenda?

Brick Brenda for sure. The rocco weighs a ton and you'll get more use out of the Brenda I'm sure :D

ok guys! I got the Oasis ROcco and the black brenda today! I love coupon codes!!

I got the Oasis Rocco for 10% off at Satine with code: grechens10 and 20%off the black brenda on the shopzoe website..( dont remember the code but its on the website everywhere)

I have always wanted the diego bag in black, taupe or gray. I never took the jump and purchased it because I felt like it was too trendy for the price. I have drooled over it ever since it came out. Should I take the plunge and buy it or just buy something else all together?? TIA!!

I have always wanted the diego bag in black, taupe or gray. I never took the jump and purchased it because I felt like it was too trendy for the price. I have drooled over it ever since it came out. Should I take the plunge and buy it or just buy something else all together?? TIA!!

Definitely get the bag. It's very cool and imo, there are not that many good bucket bags out there, especially with studs! :wink:

Btw, what's your opinion on the Kirsten? I really like the bag, but I prefer the tote rather than the satchel

so excited to introduce my first AW bag. I loved the Diego for awhile but like others here had hesitations thinking it was a bit of trendy bag.. I'm more of a miu miu or balenciaga girl when i want some fun with color.

Here is my Diego in ocean blue purchased over the weekend from Barneys for the low price of 329 plus tax!! :woot:

love ittt!! cannot wait to use it!!

Attachments

• IMG00553-20110405-1454.jpg
    IMG00553-20110405-1454.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG00552-20110405-1453.jpg
    IMG00552-20110405-1453.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 9
so excited to introduce my first AW bag. I loved the Diego for awhile but like others here had hesitations thinking it was a bit of trendy bag.. I'm more of a miu miu or balenciaga girl when i want some fun with color.

Here is my Diego in ocean blue purchased over the weekend from Barneys for the low price of 329 plus tax!! :woot:

Please remember to credit your pics or they'll be deleted (per forum/community rules). I know they're yours, but others may not.

Thanks!

BTW, the bag is GORGEOUS! And what a great deal. Congrats!

Shelley:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:

i cant edit my original post. but yes the source is me myself and i taken with my blackberry

great price! i got my diego (in the cognac/brown) from the outnet for around that much as well..
a bit of an impulse buy but i had liked the bag for a while and couldn't pass up such a great price for it...

i have to so though, i don't think i would ever pay full price for this bag
i've been carrying it pretty much non-stop since i got it and i love that i can sling it over my shoulder or across my body and that it's a cool bag, BUT it's not really user friendly...
i have a tough time getting things in and out of it
and the quality of the leather is just ok...
color is fantastic though

bronzebeauty are your pics true to the color of the bag?
looks like a really pretty purple from these pics but you mentioned ocean blue so i figured i'd ask :P

hi crissy i had seen the diego in the luggage color on the outnet for 330 but it had sold out.. what a great find! especially since its a very easy to use color you got! like you this was an impulse purchase.. my roomate is planning to get a rocco sometime soon so i was browsing the web to see what colors were available when i spotted this one. Since seeing it in the store I had loved the color! It is described as blue with purple undertones but in my view it changes a lot with the light. In bright daylight it looks a beautiful purple, in dimmer lighting it looks dark purple and in darkish light it looks navy black - a real chameleon.

I have heard a lot of people complain abt the ease of accessing your stuff in the diego. For now im not worried because my miu miu coffer isnt easy for access either and we have gotten along just fine. but we will see!

hi crissy i had seen the diego in the luggage color on the outnet for 330 but it had sold out.. what a great find! especially since its a very easy to use color you got! like you this was an impulse purchase.. my roomate is planning to get a rocco sometime soon so i was browsing the web to see what colors were available when i spotted this one. Since seeing it in the store I had loved the color! It is described as blue with purple undertones but in my view it changes a lot with the light. In bright daylight it looks a beautiful purple, in dimmer lighting it looks dark purple and in darkish light it looks navy black - a real chameleon.

I have heard a lot of people complain abt the ease of accessing your stuff in the diego. For now im not worried because my miu miu coffer isnt easy for access either and we have gotten along just fine. but we will see!

when i got it on the outnet it said it was sold out too! but, i went to the page anyway and it looked like i could add it to my cart, so i tried it out and magically was able to take advantage of the deal!
so, you never really know...
worth giving that a try if you see something you like on there ^_^
i decided it was fate when the bag actually went into my cart :lol:

i actually have the miu miu coffer too... :P
definitely the same sort of thing where it's a bit difficult to get in and out...
though i've found the diego to be a bit more annoying access-wise than the coffer
i still like it though and am glad i was able to get it at such a steal...

the color you described sounds really cool! congrats!
i have to say, i'm not disappointed in the color of mine AT ALL
it's the ideal shade of brown/cognac... so nice

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->