Amber Milam

I've come to the conclusion that Amber simply does not know how to model let alone how to act like one. There is a difference between a model taking a silly backstage photo every once in a while and a model who can't take her job or herself seriously. The absurd amount of unattractive and obnoxious photos would repel any client. If I saw a model I casted backstage making a fool of herself and being intentionally crude and pulling unattractive faces with the photographers who are intended to cover my casting lineup I would be horrified.
Furthermore she has failed to produce in professional photography. I imagine her personality and behavior in not taking herself seriously has played a hand in that. Either she makes no expression at all which is hardly memorable or she's scowling and frowning like a scorned and rebellious child. I'm simply not surprised that her appeal flew out the door so quickly.

wow, that picture with the flowers is so old!
where'd you guys find that!?

I've come to the conclusion that Amber simply does not know how to model let alone how to act like one. There is a difference between a model taking a silly backstage photo every once in a while and a model who can't take her job or herself seriously. The absurd amount of unattractive and obnoxious photos would repel any client. If I saw a model I casted backstage making a fool of herself and being intentionally crude and pulling unattractive faces with the photographers who are intended to cover my casting lineup I would be horrified.
Furthermore she has failed to produce in professional photography. I imagine her personality and behavior in not taking herself seriously has played a hand in that. Either she makes no expression at all which is hardly memorable or she's scowling and frowning like a scorned and rebellious child. I'm simply not surprised that her appeal flew out the door so quickly.

Imo Amber is a good model.

Erdem f/w 08
sorry for the size...im too lazy to use imageshack ^.^;

1-29.jpg
2-28.jpg

3-22.jpg

4-19.jpg
5-17.jpg

6-13.jpg

*Fashionmag

referring to post #665

^ I agree. She doesn't need a 'look', her stare on the runway and in editorial/ads are haunting. She could walk out of a building scowling and sticking out her tongue and I'd still stare and think she was beautiful.
I've talked to her before, (amber, i don't know if you remember, but I'm the one that freaked out about you showing Supreme my pictures or something..sorry XD), and I have to say she seems really nice and not obnoxious at all.
You can't judge from a picture, a person's personality, and who cares if she doesn't take modeling like it's the only thing in the world, and once again, how can you judge that from the amount of work she gets, or her expressions in pictures? Maybe there are other reasons you do not know anything about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->