Amber Milam

0282.jpg

misterwubba

I don't think thats what she was saying. She was merely asking! :smile: Check her Premier portfolio and there are some new images and a video to see.

Amber in London

She did a shoot in London last week. She spent the month of June and half of July in London. She's taking some downtown, family wedding going on and then it's back to NYC.

Hey guys, I know someone who talks to Amber frequently and she'd just like you to know that she has NOT disappeared, instead she is working on a music project and making an album. Also, she has not attended the shows at New York Fashion Week because she is ill.

Hey guys, I know someone who talks to Amber frequently and she'd just like you to know that she has NOT disappeared, instead she is working on a music project and making an album. Also, she has not attended the shows at New York Fashion Week because she is ill.

She is feeling much better and is definitely working on a music project.

At Liberty Magazine (free supplement, it came with UK Harpers Bazaar Nov/08)

There's an editorial too, 6 pages.

liberty3776512qt0.jpg

scanned by OhJane

She's cutting a CD and one of the songs has already been accepted in a new movie that's coming out.

Yes, she also auditioned for a movie. Acting is her true passion.You may be seeing her soon on the runways again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->