Amber Milam

are these new?
ShowPolaroidsImage.aspx

premiermodelmanagement

I can't post a pic, but there is a new one on their site that is amazing.

Yes, she also auditioned for a movie. Acting is her true passion.
:woot:
she did??
that's wonderful news!
i've always thought she'd be an actress!
she's got that glow and attitude, ya know?

thanks i don't look like that anymore either, lol, i took out the piercings and now i've got blonde hair with purple in it, but thanks so much :]

she kinda reminds me of stephanie farrow
tumblr_kwhdsbuU531qapkj4o1_500.jpg

from itsherfactory.tumblr.com

OK, so been a long time since this thread has been updated! I've got some news though:

Amber is coming back! With a vengeance!

In 2009, Amber stopped modeling and seemingly disappeared. It wasn't until this year that she decided it was time to resurface. I've been in contact with her, and she encouraged me to share her story and what happened. Amber was raped in London, a city where she was well known. She soon shaved her head, got tattoos, and disappeared.

After that she suffered with drugs for many years. Thankfully, she is clean and stronger than ever! She wants every young girl and woman to know that they can overcome hardships. She especially wants to show her two young daughters that she's not going to let a guy stop her from anything.

I'm truly inspired by her story, and I told her that many others will greatly appreciate her being honest and opening up. The modeling industry is changing, and I think this is the time for Amber to strike! I've got some pictures, and hopefully you guys will be as excited as I am to see her return. She's currently in the process of signing with a New York agency!

Check out her instagram: @amber.milam

(All images are from Amber herself)
amber1.PNG
amber3.jpg amber4.jpg

amber2.jpg amber5.jpg

Last edited:
Two more photos that just show how beautiful her face is!! I mean :wub:
amber6.PNGamber7.PNG

Photos from Amber herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads