America's Next Top Models Cycle 1-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsTheKids

Reaction score
What did you guys think about America's Next Top Model? I watched it for fun and everything, but the whole idea was kind of stupid, that the winner "wins" a modelling contract and a spread in some magazine. Anyway, I forget her name, maybe it was Adrian, but whatever happened to her? Is she even getting work anymore? And are any of you planning on watching the new season?

http://adrianne.diamond-road.net/index.php

adrianne curry is her name... i dont think she's anything special at all :(

I wanted Elyse to win.. she was clearly the best and most unique of all of them (ill try my best to find a pic)

elyse.jpg

elyse.jpg

Elyse is gorgeous.. she is in Flaunt magazine with Jude Law on the cover.

i wish they had used girls that actually LOOK like models. and this time, as seen in tv guide, they look even worse. theyre all short, chunky, and old.

but still its an amusing show...though very inaccurate.

I saw an adverisement for this show in people mag and thought it looked really stupid... but probably entertaining, haha. None of those girls even look like models at all, seriously.

Elyse looks pretty, I like the second picture of her. :P They both look pretty old to be models though... :unsure:

Originally posted by franco@Jan 8th, 2004 - 8:07 pm
Which page?

Originally posted by Dixie+Jan 8th, 2004 - 7:17 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dixie @ Jan 8th, 2004 - 7:17 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-franco@Jan 8th, 2004 - 8:07 pm
Which page? [/b][/quote]
"Touched" page 144

The site says she is 21.. 21? In your dreams!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
The only interesting thing about her is her name.. Marie Curry, just like the scientist..

Nemova

Attachments

• adrianne_curry.jpg
    adrianne_curry.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 157
Originally posted by Nemova@Jan 9th, 2004 - 12:14 pm
The only interesting thing about her is her name.. Marie Curry, just like the scientist..

Nemova
close but no cigar...the scientist is Marie Curie!!

~~Kim

I liked adrienne and marie claire said gave her a really crappy editorial...which was part of the prize. i thought she would be wearing some nicer stuff. Have you seen the girls for the next season of top model? it's on upn's website. They are all really bad. Not model material i don't think.

Elyse is soo nice. She was my friends roommate in Milan. We all went out together quite often. She hates talking about the show. :heart: Her nose is so tiny in person.

Elyse totally fell apart at the end. She tried to hide behind big words and thoughtless theories. Elyse fans saw this as her being "too smart" for the judges when in reality she just was an uppity dork.

The best thing about the finale was when Adrienne thanked Janice, to which Janice responded: "I didn't vote for you."

Classic.

FYI Elyse is not SUPER SKINNY in person. She looks like every other model. The other girls must have looked like cows. :innocent:

I liked Adrianne's determination. When she was dying of food poisoning she came anyway. I think perserverance can get one equally as far as someone with a great look who doesn't try.

I thought elyse said at the end of the show she was going to go and be a doctor? why is she modelling? although out of the contestants I do agree that she had the best runway look.

I saw an add for this today. And I must say that NONE of these girls (well, maybe with the exception of just ONE) looks like model material, or have anything special in my opinion. They all just look like overly done up normal girls.

i love Elyse's look on that 2nd pic-- photography in that pic is nice..

elyse looked gorgeous in that second photo, love the mod but I think adrianne's photo (courtesy of the site posted) looked equally good if not better.
portfolio003.jpg

Tay - Thanks for letting us know that Elyse is nice. Some people think she came off as a b*tch on the show, which she might have been, but that doesn't translate to real life.

Originally posted by Nemova@Jan 9th, 2004 - 11:14 am

Nemova
She looks like she's about fourty in these pictures! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"