Animal Friendly / Non-leather Shoes

Reaction score
hey! i am looking for some websites that sell cute, non-leather non-suede shoes. like some cute ballet flats or pumps. if anyone knows any websites, pleeassee post them. thanks!!!

Liiike.. shoes made of PVC?

We have several threads on ballet flats.. I'm sure some of those weren't leather.

just look for pleather or manmade materials.

most lwer quality shoes are made of them. (sorry, leather costs more)

also I believe that Stella McCarteny's shoe collections are all vegetarian

I was going to suggest Stella's shoes...but their quality is horrible... One of my very close "friend" is a vegan, and he only wears track shoes made out of man made materials and such... It's preety hard to find good quality shoes without being leather...

thanks for the websites and suggestions!
yeah, iv had a hard time finding good-quality and cute shoes. every now and then i come across a good pair...but thanks again!

I was wondering if anyone knows of any designers who make non-leather shoes. I don't want to resort to buying ugly shoes but my Peta-washed brain is finding it more and more difficult for me to justify buying leather lately.

stella mc cartney. her entire label is animal friendly

My friend Erika owns a vegetarian shoe store in New York City called Moo Shoes. They also sell online at http://www.mooshoes.com/

If you ever end up in New York City, you should stop by her store. They sell bags and cruelty-free cosmetics as well.

I love espadrilles, and some of them are made without leather ...

I see Stella's already been mentioned--some of her stuff looks really good, too (as in, I wouldn't know it wasn't leather). Personally I have more of an issue with PVC since it's kinda toxic and petroleum-based, but I understand we each have our own issues :wink:

I think PETA has a section on their site with links to animal-friendly retailers.

Aw. I never thought of this. :( Although I think all of my leatehr things are not real. Hopefully not.

Help!...I'm searching for non-leather shoes

I’m a vegetarian, and I'd like to carry this over to my clothes.
Are there any nice shoes and boots not made of leather? TIA :D

the first brand i think of is Stella Mcartney- so maybe check out a few of her pieces. There were some boots recently on NAP (netaporter).

I suggest checking Zappos' "Vegetarian Shoes" section, located here. I admit to not knowing whether or not the shoes are even worth a look, but it's something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->