Anna Wintour (March 2010 - February 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elly9

Reaction score
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • The first Anna Wintour thread is here.
Thank you.

at Roberto Cavalli show

314ebdt.jpg

photo taken by me

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that shes wearing things that are more fun lately.

I love how Anna is sitting there all flawless in the front row, and so close behind her is a world of frump.

i like what annas wearing at cavalli's show.

it is daring for anna's standards i guess. she looks beautiful as always

Anna at Balenciaga. I love this look.

gettyimages.com

Here's Anna outside JPG @ 0:20
I guess someone tried to attack her but she managed to get into the car...love her devilish smile though :lol:

Just saw that video on YouTube, looks like complete madness. Luckily she got into the car quick enough.
Bee looked distressed as well.. pushing her way through to get around the car.
Love her outfit at Balenciaga, she clashes prints so well.

It did look like the blonde woman behind her tried to get/attack her. I do like her devilish smile too though ^_^

I'm guessing they were fur protests since there seemed to be so many people there protesting and in particular going for Anna.

Did she really leave Paris in order to attend the Oscars? And if she did, is she going back to Paris? I mean, I can't imagine Chanel withour Anna in the audience haha

i also don't think she was at the oscars. didn't see a photo of her, plus the last show i saw her attending at paris fashion week was celine at 1pm on sunday.
i think it would be very stressy flying to la then with all the different time zones etc.

Anna with the US Vogue team at Givenchy

*terrysdiary.com

The Oscar rumor was just strange, and clearly untrue, since she is still in Paris. ^ Thanks for that shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->