Annie Leibovitz - Photographer

umm...can we have a photo credit pls?...annie, steven...??!?! :unsure:

Originally posted by MulletProof+Apr 27th, 2004 - 3:53 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MulletProof @ Apr 27th, 2004 - 3:53 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sloan@Apr 27th, 2004 - 4:43 pm
Is that Eugenia in the brown coat next to Gisele (red dress)?
oh come on! that's a guy! :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: Just a guess. :lol: It sort of looks like Eugenia :unsure: The one that I think looks like Heather M. may be Lily. Gosh...I can't tell some of these new girls apart!

Gotta get the newst issue of Vogue. I am absolutely intrigued by the French Twist theme. Isn't the french revolution one of the most siginificant things that happened in history?

Originally posted by pennyfei@Apr 27th, 2004 - 5:14 pm
Gotta get the newst issue of Vogue. I am absolutely intrigued by the French Twist theme. Isn't the french revolution one of the most siginificant things that happened in history?
it is. i used to not care so much about that episode until i read the biography of Fouche and Marie-Antoinette...it was just very impressive..

:wub:
Definetively Gisele, Gemma, Daria, Karen, Heather & Gerard!!!!!

Amazing Gisele next to Gemma!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT!!! :heart:

maybe Dewi, Caroline W. or Julia could add something extra... :king:

gemma is horrible, she looks like an ugly zombie :sick:
Gisele :heart:
Daria :heart:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Apr 27th, 2004 - 3:33 pm
is that gerard depardieu? :innocent: ( 3rd pic)
hahahah it kinda looks like him.. I thought he was fatter and had a mullet though.. of course the last time i saw him was in "My Father the Hero"

:innocent: :innocent: :ninja:

okay, photo captions...jus caz some are a bit confused...in order...

Passion Play
The court of Louis XVI thrived on le scandale. Here Gisele Bündchen and Gérard Depardieu (soon to be seen in Bon Voyage) reenact the roles of seduced and seducer as represented in Fragonard's 1778 painting Le Verrou. Christian Lacroix Haute Couture dress.

Court in the Act
Courtesans and queens, actors and archdukes—the rarefied salons of the eighteenth-century French aristocracy were the Bungalow 8 of their day. Hugh Dancy (starring later this year in King Arthur) toys with model Karen Elson's lapdog, as French actor Benjamin Lindbergh (second from left) keeps an eye out for dirty pool in a shot that evokes Louis-Léopold Boilly's The Game of Billiards. All clothes, Christian Dior Haute Couture by John Galliano.

Black Narcissus
In the 1700s, as today, it reflected well on a patron's vanity to commission work by the chicest painters of the hour. Here, new model Gemma Ward watches as the French artist Fabrice Hybert ponders an abstraction. All clothing by Gaultier Paris.

Chambre Music
Louis Garrel (center), who played the sexually adventurous Parisian twin in Bertolucci's The Dreamers, joins Depardieu's debauched soiree around the harpsichord. All clothes, Chanel Haute Couture.

In this story: fashion editor, Grace Coddington; hair, Julien d'Ys; makeup, Gucci Westman. Set design by Jean Hughes de Chatillon. Photography by Annie Leibovitz

Amazing :woot:

Definetively Gisele, Daria and Gemma :wub:

Tks i like this article too and the pics are great :P

What wonderful photos :woot: thankyou so much for posting :flower:

Originally posted by ebatesy23@Apr 28th, 2004 - 4:21 am
okay, photo captions...jus caz some are a bit confused...in order...

Passion Play
The court of Louis XVI thrived on le scandale. Here Gisele Bündchen and Gérard Depardieu (soon to be seen in Bon Voyage) reenact the roles of seduced and seducer as represented in Fragonard's 1778 painting Le Verrou. Christian Lacroix Haute Couture dress.

Court in the Act
Courtesans and queens, actors and archdukes—the rarefied salons of the eighteenth-century French aristocracy were the Bungalow 8 of their day. Hugh Dancy (starring later this year in King Arthur) toys with model Karen Elson's lapdog, as French actor Benjamin Lindbergh (second from left) keeps an eye out for dirty pool in a shot that evokes Louis-Léopold Boilly's The Game of Billiards. All clothes, Christian Dior Haute Couture by John Galliano.

Black Narcissus
In the 1700s, as today, it reflected well on a patron's vanity to commission work by the chicest painters of the hour. Here, new model Gemma Ward watches as the French artist Fabrice Hybert ponders an abstraction. All clothing by Gaultier Paris.

Chambre Music
Louis Garrel (center), who played the sexually adventurous Parisian twin in Bertolucci's The Dreamers, joins Depardieu's debauched soiree around the harpsichord. All clothes, Chanel Haute Couture.

In this story: fashion editor, Grace Coddington; hair, Julien d'Ys; makeup, Gucci Westman. Set design by Jean Hughes de Chatillon. Photography by Annie Leibovitz
I put a link to this earlier in this thread, but it doesn't name all of the female models. Just Gisele, Karen and Gemma. I certainly see more than that.

Anyway, beautiful pictures and thanks for posting!

That is definitely Lily in the pink dress.

Amazing pictures!

Originally posted by sashatheelf@Apr 27th, 2004 - 9:45 pm
gisele does not fit at all in the picture...to me. she looks...odd.
I agree 100%.

Originally posted by nycgirl84+Apr 28th, 2004 - 3:42 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nycgirl84 @ Apr 28th, 2004 - 3:42 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-sashatheelf@Apr 27th, 2004 - 9:45 pm
gisele does not fit at all in the picture...to me. she looks...odd.
I agree 100%. [/b][/quote]
:P it's probably because Gisele's face and body is way too modern for the time of the story. Gemma fits more into the scene with her delicate, pale skin, i think.

Gorgeous pictures, Gisele kind of stands out over all the other girls though... I mean that in a good way. She looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rtdrone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->