Nina Ricci F/W 07.08 : Anabela Belikova by Annie Leibovitz

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
sorry for the small pic...from wwd...

071707_14.jpg

Theyskens, who never had a budget for advertising at Rochas, has created striking imagery for his debut Ricci effort. He tapped photographer Annie Leibovitz, who shot IMG model Anabela at Leibovitz"s property in Rhinebeck, N.Y. Theyskens opted for a simple backdrop of rain-licked greenery, a striking foil for his feathery gowns.

"I really admire Annie Leibovitz and her works since I met her in Belgium six years ago," Theyskens said.

The global campaign is slated to break in September fashion magazines, including the U.S. titles Vogue, Elle, Harper"s Bazaar and Town & Country, Grauso said.

Looks amazing.I love how artistic it is yet manages to keep the focus on the dress

^ Exactly my thoughts. The advertisement truly captures the layers and beauty of the dress.

in case anyone's curious, the campaign was styled by lori goldstein (as was reported by me in the f/w 07/08 campaign thread).

It's easily one of the best campaigns this season. I had a feeling that this would turn out to look great. Anabela couldn't have been more perfect for this :heart:

My predicitions rarely come true, but this is very similar to what I expected. Beautiful.

the preview looks stunning... can't wait to see an HQ !

This is so beautiful! So poetic, I was expecting something very snowy and light. I wish Anabela was doing more though, it kind of looks like she was ditched in this forest. :smile:

:ninja: it's just too cheesy and predictable for me to like it.. I pass.

so beautiful and romantic! this ad is totally on the same level with the collection! it tells so much about the whole collection even when there's only one dress on display. love the simple styling too, everything just compliments the gown..

Last edited by a moderator:
This is stunning! A beautiful wood nymph... it brings me back to childhood days of reading fantasy novels and daydreaming.

It's all working for me.....a great interpretation of a fantastic collection.
Annabela sums this look up perfectly.

This is so beautiful, like a dream. I cant wait to see it bigger and in a magazine!!
It really captures the feeling of the collection and the clothes(they were so gorgeous)!! anabela looks good too!!

It's predictable, but I like it.

Honestly though, they could stick those dresses in front of a rotting corpse and I probably still like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herb2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->