Louis Vuitton F/W 14.15 by Annie Leibovitz, Juergen Teller & Bruce Weber

They blend together well, locations/setting is great, but can't say I'm crazily impressed; Weber's first shot is my favourite so far.
Can't wait to see Liya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weber's shots kill me...especially that first shot of Queen Kirstin; you have to wonder why Nic bothered casting Jean looking at her shot.

Leibovitz's shot of Charlotte is surprisingly compelling (then again her fashion campaigns have always slaughtered) whilst Freja and Teller's shot isn't doing much for me yet. Anticipating Liya's with baited breath!

This doesn't vibe too me, it's all too much -- too many settings, too many photographers, too different of concepts. Which I guess is the entire point!, but I'm just not fond of the end result, it feels too try-hard.

Kirstin though, holy moly :heart::heart::heart:

It's Kirstin Kragh Liljegren in the first one right? This must be my favorite one, she looks really confident there.
I'm yawning at the vision of Charlotte Gainsbourg though, I suddenly feel depressed when I see her.
Nice and refreshing concept overall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh God, not Juergen.... I find his aesthetic sooo boring and not suitable for campaigns. Why not Meisel? He so doing such a good work for Balenciaga by Nicholas and Vuitton by Marc. These two shots (without Annie's) looks very editorial. I second Thefrenchy, that Annie's shot is the best.

I wasn't sure about getting three different photographers at first but this is definitely a pleasant surprise. The images are quite cohesive. Loving the cast as well, quintessential Ghesquière girls. Happy for Kirstin which is looking flawless as per usual.

A brand new era for Vuitton and I'm loving it!

I didn't expect something over the top, but I love this. The clothes look fantastic I cannot get enough of this collection. The cast wonderful as well. Want to see more!

Kirstin's shot does nothing for me... i think she looks incredibly stiff and awkward, as if she'd been placed in that bizarro pose and stood there for a good 15 minutes, frozen :unsure:

the rest are more coherent, at least, but hardly living up to the air of pretension surrounding this campaign

gainsbourg in those tight pants? no, thank you very much.

i love the idea of three different photographers and mixing the images together.

Can't wait for the HQ's.

This is better than I expected. He is definitely writting his journey with Vuitton, which I find so fitting with the house legacy!

Another......from Annie.

Bq_ntnjIMAAoI2n.png

nicholasghesquiereofficial instagram.

this is all just so new and different and utterly beautiful! really can't wait for Liya!

These first images where all shot by Annie Leibovitz, that's why its referred to as series one?

^No, Series 1 refers to the whole campaign. Only the Charlotte Gainsbourg pictures were shot by Leibovitz.

I loved the old campaigns but this is very different, fresh. LV looks younger, doesn't it.

not so sure about it maybe I just need to get used to a new less stylized LV

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->