Argentina Street Style

i guess there are a lot of cultures in here, we also are in a terribly broken country and the fashion culture it is not what it should, not everyone has the head clean in order to buy a fashion mag, not even to have a good taste in clothes...
on the streets u see boring people, or BAD very bad dressed, and a lot of the ones who can really afford good/or expensive clothing, well, they are laveled and look the same...

i see there are some people who even try so harddd to coppy cat the cobra snake, etc etc etc culture and dressing... that they really look ridiculous, i guess there's a lot of people with great innate sense of fashion, and if u're really well dressed no=ones stares, i dont want to contradict you Boluda, but i guess that you can pull a superman tshirt with red lipstic in the city, but with the right accesories, not going out like piñoñ=fijo...:P
Please don't take this the wrong way, but I heard Argentinian girls were usually very stunning and very vain. I imagined fashion would come into this too. I kind of predicted BA to be like the pictures shown in this thread, obviously they're selected photo's, but still.

im sorry, im just stuck over the idea that this people, and i am speaking because i know some of them...........they try so hard to be lets say "fashionable" and "cobrasnake-alike" that lattely they are just throwing-the-closset-into-them and wear EVERYTHING they find colourfull or just trashy on purpose, and they just seem so pathetic...im sorry, i needed to say it.

haha quite late but, i couldn't agree more.

I noticed that most people featured here work/study on something art/fashion related, only one girl is a kindergarten teacher. Lots of knit and hippie clothes on people who study fashion. Very few people wearing chic parisian style.
Overall I don´t relate nor like any of these clothes, perhaps one or two pieces but not the way they´re styled... at least there are no floggers lol

onthecornerstreetstyle.blogspot.com

89128_OTC_Piscila_122_894lo.jpg

I love this one. The blazer, and the BIG button ^_^

251840.jpeg
251841.jpeg

251830.jpeg
251859.jpeg

251824.jpeg
251827.jpeg

251829.jpeg
251877.jpeg

Images terra.com.ar

The only one that stands out for me is the guy wearing the grey suit with the brown fur(?) coat (can't really tell what it is exactly) love the way he matched them with the shoes

Pics from last summer '09
217626.jpeg
217630.jpeg

217642.jpeg

217648.jpeg

Images terra.com.ar

Quite a few "labeled girls" here, not being funny but they all look the same wearing nearly the same clothe and having the same haircut well,i mean long hair

Oh! that was me! didn't realise there were posted before, i obviously didn't look properly,sorry.Any mod feel free to delete my post .

It's ok! Anyway I think these outfits are all great, these women definitely have good taste! I love the yellow jumpsuit, the gray one, and the girl with gladiator sandals.

i guess there are a lot of cultures in here, we also are in a terribly broken country and the fashion culture it is not what it should, not everyone has the head clean in order to buy a fashion mag, not even to have a good taste in clothes...
on the streets u see boring people, or BAD very bad dressed, and a lot of the ones who can really afford good/or expensive clothing, well, they are laveled and look the same...

i see there are some people who even try so harddd to coppy cat the cobra snake, etc etc etc culture and dressing... that they really look ridiculous, i guess there's a lot of people with great innate sense of fashion, and if u're really well dressed no=ones stares, i dont want to contradict you Boluda, but i guess that you can pull a superman tshirt with red lipstic in the city, but with the right accesories, not going out like piñoñ=fijo...:P

i don't think you need money to dress with personality. and believe me, there is no way in hell you can walk with red lipstick in the city and not be shout at (i have a wide range of styles and it doesn't matter which one you are dressing, red lipstick=mayor yelling:()

To be fair, how much "street style" have those pics? the blonde in the second pic is a former model turned fashion stylist, and I´m sure most of those people work in the business. I´d like to see more regular people, unfortunately I´m too lazy to go out with my camera lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beautydoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->