Argentina Street Style

in this page only photo have style the other are bad copy and mixes of old styles

Why is the mullet hair so popular among the argentinians?
Like Maradona, Messi, Tevez ...

^ lol that seems to be the major question amongst foreigners down there.. I once asked a friend's friend about his mullet and why everyone had it and he just said 'cumbiero hair'. so maybe that's it. :lol:

I was browsing through on the corner the other day and almost fell off my chair when I spotted our very own Petit Lucille in one of the oldest pages!! :woot::stuart::heart:.. you look smashing, missy.. gotta love these Westwoods!

:rofl: yes, indeed i'm there, but i look like cruella de vil:ninja:
i prefer previous entries where i don't look deranged!:lol:

foto1364_home.jpg
foto1354_home.jpg

foto1344_home.jpg
foto1334_home.jpg

foto1324_home.jpg
foto1294_home.jpg

foto1279_home.jpg
foto1264_home.jpg

foto1249_home.jpg
foto1219_home.jpg

foto1189_home.jpg
foto1174_home.jpg

foto401_home.jpg
foto1159_home.jpg

some guys outfits are... too.. much. dont like it. anyway.. the pics..where are usually taken? palermo? san telmo? only Buenos Aires? anyone know?

I totally second that. I mean, this is a 0,1% of the people in buenos aires dressing like this trying-sooooooooo-hard to be edgy. trust me.

some of them, but not all..
The blog owners are very nice. They take pictures from various locations, within Buenos Aires. I think they replied to people saying that this is not how most people dress explaining that they snap people who gets their attention, what they like and find interesting. Otherwise, it would be a really boirng blog. It's not "what people wear in Buenos Aires" but more like "people with style from Buenos Aires" (I know that in spite of this, there are a couple there that lack style and are trends or are magazine looks)
But the pictures are nice anyway!

It's more or less the same as it's in New York, Rome, Paris not everyone in these cities dress like we see in the pics. Im lucky that i've been to Rome, Paris so i've actually seen it by myself. It's like Petit Lucille said, it's more "people with style from ....." rather than
" what people wear in...." the only city i can say where the majority dress like you see in the pics is in London. You can walk down the street with a monkey on top of your head noone won't even look at you ( the only ones that will are not from there)

i think i want to marry the guy in post #286
hahaha he looks like friend's grandpa, who is also Argentinian

i like the girl with the dog and the guy in the red pants

foto1494_home.jpg
foto1484_home.jpg

foto1514_home.jpg
foto1524_home.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread's tittle should be changed to Buenos Aires Street Style as there's hardly any pics from other cities than Buenos Aires

BAFWeek (Buenos Aires Fashion Week S/S 2010-2011)

DSC05743.JPG
DSC05663.JPG
DSC05661.JPG

DSC03637-1-1.jpg

DSC05542.JPG
DSC03656-1.jpg

More BAFWeek (Buenos Aires Fashion Week S/S 2010-2011)

mariana+arias+e+hija+rapsodia-01.jpg
mariana+fabbiani+en+rapsodia-01.jpg

famosas+en+uma+2-01.jpg
famosas+en+uma-01.jpg

tati+en+uma-01.jpg
luz+cipriota+en+desiderata-01.jpg

^Oh, Tati :wub:!
Argentine girls have the most gorgeous long hair...

More BAFWeek (Buenos Aires Fashion Week S/S 2010-2011)

IMG_8956.JPG
IMG_8908.JPG

Guillermina+Valdez.JPG
Cecilia+Roth+y+Wally+Diamante.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"