Art Project

jester

Reaction score
I have been given a project breif in my art class an I have to make a fine art piece on the sentence 'I Am Here Today'. I have to look at the words seperatly and then bring them together as a sentence. I am totally stuck for ideas and I was intrigued to how other people may have interpretated it, so have started this thread to for other people to post their ideas.:flower:

wow well separately these are what the words mean in my terms:

'I' - a sense of self. Identity. (could make a self-portrait)
'Am' - what it is to be and to exist.
'Here' - a sense of place. The area you occupy in a 3D world. (try sculpture or something 3D)
'Today' - sort of asking what is now? what is the future? What is time? How do you define the present? (you could take a snapshot of time through photography or through film)

Thats just my ideas but you could use that as a starting point and explore each one. I hope I helped :smile:

Thanks Alexandra. There really good ideas. I would like to do some sculpture but it has to be 2D:(

nope you could do 3D spesh ^_^ your brief doesn't say it has to be 2D...but you have less than two days to do it so you probably have to be realistic concerning your time limit but i think a sculpture wopuld be a really good idea, maybe you could do one sculpture that illustrates all of the words instead of seperate pieces...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->