Attn artists: global mail-art project

I haven't received the package yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I get it.

loving the project, .francesca:heart:
is it too late to participate?

I haven't recieved any packet yet, but I will be sure to let you know when it arrives....:flower:

wow - i'm so amazed by how much interest there was in this project! unfortunately there are no more blank cards left to send out. however, if you want to participate you can probably pm someone who is already participating and see if you can coerce them into send you a card too :lol: i just don't have anymore to send out. i'm so sorry! so much interest + too little postcards = an awesome project that i'm sad i can't include everyone in.

so, no more cards! but i'll let everyone know when the show goes up and will document it for you. promise!

:heart:

hey .francesca, I got my card today, thanks for sending it : )

mirrra, if you want I can send you mine after I'm done - if you haven't found someone to send it to you yet : )

i was at the gallery today and noticed that a few of the packages haven't been sent yet (my coworker was sending them), so if you haven't gotten yours yet don't worry - it should be there in about a week.

:heart:

Moi aussi! :heart: .f I gotta say that you are in the top range of my favorite handwritings. :P

^hey, i want to be there, too:P

dearest francesca, i received my package today, mille grazie:heart:

Im a bit confused on what to do though, I draw on the card, whatever...then do I send it to someone else or send it back to you :unsure:

^Yeah, it seems like you keep sending it to someone (or just have someone else add to it, like the sister in your house or whomever) until the deadline, July 15

-Documenting your process (inspiration, ideas, etc.)
-Collaborating with another person
I think these^ are the point of the project.

yay :clap:

has everyone received their cards now?

guis: you are exactly right. you don't necessarily have to send it to someone if you know people around you who would be interested in participating. sending it off is part of the fun of seeing how many places it can go before the deadline, but again, it's not totally necessary.

i'm so excited for this project! don't forget to document :wink: send documentation and any questions to

[email protected]

:smile:

sorry, shevchenko, the deadline past about 2 months ago! maybe next time?

:smile:yes...I saw(after posting) that it was some time ago:(
next time - with pleasure!

i'm just checking in to see how everyone is doing with this project - the exhibit is set for august, and we have yet to receive a single card in the mail. we have 2 that we've gotten by email as a document of the card's production status. it is recommended that you document the process and email us an image. how is everyone coming along? let me know if you have any questions or concerns :smile:

I want to email the pics as soon as I send the card out, plus I was planning to ask a friend to add on to the card, so that's why I haven't sent anything yet.

i'll get first cards/pics around 10th of june from 2 my friends and me, and few days later the 'second/third turn' pics, and then i'll send the pics and postcards to you:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DsgnaWW1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->