Attn artists: global mail-art project

To .francesca: I just have one question, or proposition, either way you want to take it. Do you think we could manage to come up with something fun like that to do monthly, like the Mix Project?
Since I missed this one, I'm a bit ashamed :lol:

And I'm listening to your mix right now!

Mine too, although my name isn't there :neutral: but that's ok
Mine is the black, red, white one... Its labelled Kettunen (Finland)
I did the drawings. My friend did the collage:flower:

Me and Iperchen's postcards are there (the last two) although Iperchen's not credited :( .f, please could you add her (Marit - I'm sorry, I'm not sure of her last name) as well as she did do a lot of it and she was the one who passed them onto me :flower: Thanks a lot .f, fantastic project and blog, many congrats!

great, .francesca, so i can send you returned 3 cards again?:smile::heart:

oh my goodness!

i've been gone for so long and i came back to see that people have been posting and i had no idea!

i'm sorry your names are misspelled and omitted - i don't run that blog, and unfortunately the people who work at the khyber are so busy with other things that they sometimes forget about the smaller projects. plus, their webserver went down and we lost a lot of emails - i think some of you had sent in your cards that never got put on the blog. i'm SO sorry! i wish there was something i could do.

if any of you still have your cards to make and send, you can still send them to me at the khyber email as well as mail them directly to the khyber (snail mail!) and i can do my best to make sure that they get exhibited on the blog. again i wish i could do more for you guys! BUT i have a new project...i'm going to make a new thread about it :wink:

:heart:

hey guys!

ok, so i got access to the blog so i can go and fix/change things, as well as post the cards that i have gotten in the email over the months that this project has tried to happen :lol: if you have a postcard and still want to send, please be my guest - you can email them to [email protected] and i'll post them when i have a chance. with your credit, of course :wink:

also i'm going to unpin this because it's just so old. but keep your eyes peeled at http://khyberartssociety.blogspot.com in the next few weeks for postcards!

:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->