Badgley Mischka S/S 2006 : Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen by Gilles Bensimon

eternitygoddess said:
These are the most horrible ads I have ever seen! They look like blow-up dolls cut and paste onto a background.

yeah. i totally agree. whatever, their aim to promote badgley mischka is... it definitely isnt an ad campaign for a boob job. gee. i mean, how flat can u get?

I just saw the ad in the April Harper's Bazaar. Beautiful dresses. I think the ad looks good.

wow....great i love them... i love the unik(i dont shure that i write it correct) style of mary kate

Last edited by a moderator:
YUCK! i saw that in this magazine and ripped it out and threw the ad into the trash can. NEVER EVER want to see something that horrible.

I think there's so many places they went wrong. First, like someone else said the make up is pretty heavy. I don't think it's the expressions so much because Gemma Ward does the same thing and gets kudos for her look. I think the main thing is the fact that everything is over amplified. Their body frames are too petite for gowns like that..and the messy hair and caked on makeup makes them look like little girls playing dress up. It reminded me of when I was little and I would get into my moms makeup. For the most part I feel like the wardrobe killed it because the aren't tall enough to carry such gowns ..you know? This is one of the reasons I don't like to see actresses model and if they do they should at least look like models.

if they looked happy and not like they're gonna kill u - i think the ads would have looked much better

I personally like the ads... I find them to be quite interesting...

The one thing that bothers me is that they don't sell me on the product. In my eyes they're still two very young girls, and to me, they don't project the image quite right... they just look like two girls playing dress-up with mom's clothes.

they look so WRONG for the ads, and so strange in these beautiful gowns.....

How much do you think that they would of got paid for this ad campaign??....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katerinadimitriou
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->