Beckhams on UK Vogue?

Miss Dalloway

Reaction score
I read on forums at vogue web site that Victoria Beckham is going to be on the cover of Uk Vogue on May or June issue?And she will also be in US Vogue with her husband because of football worldcup in Germany!Is all that true does anyone know?What do you think of Victoria Beckham on cover of UK VOGUE???

I don't know anything, but I hope not. She can't be. If it is true, Vogue UK is slowly turning into a chav magazine or another Vogue US.

Why?

i THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT!I ASSUME YOU DONT LIKE HER WELL NEITHER DO I BUT I LIKE THE WAY SHE DREESES I THINK SHE IS BEST DRESSED CELEB OUT THERE!LOOK AT HER PAPPARAZZI SNAPS SHE IS ALWAYS PICTURE PERFECT AND THEN LOOK AT SOMEONE LIKE BRITNEY OR KIRSTEN DUNST,JULIA ROBERTS AND OTHER!I AM SURPPRESIED THAT SHE NEVER WAS ON THE COVER.SHE IS A BETTER CHOICE THAN ELIZABETH HURLEY!

Yep I agree with Emil..... love her or loathe her, she is great at her job, which lets face it, these days is to just look stylish and imaculate...... for that I give here 10 out of 10 - she very rarely gets it wrong (although note to VB - leather chaps aint ever gonna catch on :D).
I look forward to seeing her as the cover girl :smile:

Class

:flower: Wathever you do you cant ignore her.I like her because there arent a lot of women dressing like her.I miss that 50style of always looking great she remindes me of Jackie O,Babe Paley.C.Z.Guest and other that had that timless glamour!And she lives her life with class and doesent care what other think.I miss strong public women like that!

And why exactly is she beach wathever that means???SHES FABULOUS!!

i absouletly agree bluedolphin needs two get manners,darling you cant just call people ugly!

ok finally something we can agree!And i apologize too if i was too agresive.sorry!Bye

It probably is an old cover if the supplement she's in is going on sale on September. I doubt they would have already done the pictures.

What is the reason she's getting this place on Vogue? She isn't going to release anything, is she?

WhiteLinen said:
She isn't going to release anything, is she?

Yeah right, the only thing she is doing these days is the only thing she is good at - poncing around in designer clothes pouting or squeezing more kids out.

Sorry to the VB lovers here but I really cannot stand her. I have my reasons, of which I will not bore anyone with.

Oh comme on you cant attack someone and refuse two say why?And for your information she is designin jeans,preparing parfume and sunglass launch plus many other stuff plus raising three kids sow you cant say that she isnt doing nothing you people love two critise her even do you dont know anything about her-sad.But what really pissed me of is what you wrote about her "squeezing kids out"specially after i read on your profile that you are woman-are you?You should be ashemed of yourseelf!!!As a woman i would never never ever write that about other woman but i guess my mother raised me betrre than you,its fine when you critisize her looks,style.etc but why attack her for having kids wich is for your information the most beutiful thing in the world!You and people like you make me SICKKKK!!!!!

Not sure why this old topic has been revived because I'm 99% sure the Beckhams AREN'T gonna be on the cover - we would have read about it in the Sun by now if they are....

Emil said:
Oh comme on you cant attack someone and refuse two say why?And for your information she is designin jeans,preparing parfume and sunglass launch plus many other stuff plus raising three kids sow you cant say that she isnt doing nothing you people love two critise her even do you dont know anything about her-sad.But what really pissed me of is what you wrote about her "squeezing kids out"specially after i read on your profile that you are woman-are you?You should be ashemed of yourseelf!!!As a woman i would never never ever write that about other woman but i guess my mother raised me betrre than you,its fine when you critisize her looks,style.etc but why attack her for having kids wich is for your information the most beutiful thing in the world!You and people like you make me SICKKKK!!!!!

I'm not even going to dignify that over-reactive response with a comment. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->