Beckhams on UK Vogue?

What's the point of your over-reacting? Some of the people like Victoria Beckham, some don't. That doesn't make anybody more rude, different people have different opinions which they can express. I think you are the one being rude here with your over-reacting, darling. Just respect others, others will respect you :smile:

Its got nothing to do with Victoria Beckham i am not a fan never was i just like her style!But she critisazed her for having children for gods sake -how stupid is that?I could never respect someone who writes a comment like that and definatley dont want theirs!!!!!

I agree with you she does look most of the time annoying!!!!But hey i love her shoes,hanbags and clothes!

I guess this rumor might be true,because Victoria is having a book on fashion out in autmn so she will probably grace the cover when her book is realesed!

Emil said:
Its got nothing to do with Victoria Beckham i am not a fan never was i just like her style!But she critisazed her for having children for gods sake -how stupid is that?I could never respect someone who writes a comment like that and definatley dont want theirs!!!!!

Ok, I understand :flower:

Yes, now when we know about the book I wouldn't be surprised if she would indeed score a cover.

Well as long as she isnt releasing music and promoting that¨"dream" i am happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->