Belgian Street Style

:flower: you're welcome

well, the latest 2 are resident DJs at Culture Club in Ghent but I forgot their names :doh:

time for some more club scene pics ^_^
all from crazy-up.com

Attachments

• cc_nye20058.jpg
    cc_nye20058.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 22
  • cultureclub_25030628.jpg
    cultureclub_25030628.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 21
  • cultureclub_25030636.jpg
    cultureclub_25030636.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 13
  • dirty_2509048.jpg
    dirty_2509048.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 13
  • hot_07050423.jpg
    hot_07050423.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 23
Hi everybody!

I've got a question that is off-topic, sorry! This week I got the admission to spend one semester in Leuven which is close to Brussels and now I have to decide, whether I prefer to go in winter or summer. I'd just like to know, what people who live there or maybe have also only spend some semesters there, would prefer. I somehow tend to winter. Thank you very much for your response and at the moderators: please remove my post, if it bothers you!

Hey! I'd go in winter because Leuven is a typical studenttown, there are mostly students living there (that's why it's also famous for its cafés and beer :innocent: ). In summer (july-aug-sept) most students will be on vacation, but the weather will be much nicer then (I think it's more or less the same as in Germany?). If you really want to 'taste' Leuven at its best I would say go in winter and come back for a few days in the summer :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
^Thank you very much for your answer! I decided to go in winter, too, I've heard that most foreign students go there in winter and it is better for me. Yes, I think the weather is quite similar, it's probably warmer in Belgium than here in Bavaria, at least a little bit.

pictures from The Bruno Pieters (belgian designer ) Private Summer Party :flower:

(prettypretty.be)

Attachments

• 48.jpg
    48.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 3
  • 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
more ... :flower:

(same source )

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 4
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 4
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 6
woot I can't believe there's a thread about Belgium! :D
there's nothing that really stands out as being typically 'Belgian streetstyle' I think?

Mrs Smith,you'll love Leuven,I go there too, which faculty? *grins*

Gent

belgian youth , ect ... :flower: click here if you want more

ka12.jpg

ka05.jpg

people in flanders are generally so much cooler than the wallonians imo. whenever i go to gent or antwerp it's like i'm in a whole different universe. brussels gets so boring with the leggings/miniskirt combo, especially now that summer is here.

i'll try and take pictures next time i'm in town, it could be interesting ^_^

unspoiledbird said:
people in flanders are generally so much cooler than the wallonians imo. whenever i go to gent or antwerp it's like i'm in a whole different universe. brussels gets so boring with the leggings/miniskirt combo, especially now that summer is here.

i'll try and take pictures next time i'm in town, it could be interesting ^_^

where's "in town" . I mean where are you from ? :flower: I'm from Kortrijk .

fugfashion said:
where's "in town" . I mean where are you from ? :flower: I'm from Kortrijk .

I'm not actually Belgian but I've been living in Waterloo for three years, almost! I have to say I'm especially taken with Flanders (and not just because my boyfriend is flemish:P). I study in Brussels so that's where I usually hang out, although I've been going to Gent pretty often since last year; I have to say wallonians are nowhere near as cool as the flemmies :ninja: i just hope that statement doesn't get me stoned around here!

i've never been to kortrijk, by the way! is it nice? are there lots of things to do/see?

I want to go to Belgium! These men.. they're so beautiful.. I'm lost for words! O__O

Nymf said:
woot I can't believe there's a thread about Belgium! :D
there's nothing that really stands out as being typically 'Belgian streetstyle' I think?

Mrs Smith,you'll love Leuven,I go there too, which faculty? *grins*

Haven't been here for quite a while, sorry! I'm a law student. And you? Maybe we'll meet there:flower:

here i am again :P with new pictures .
it's so hard to find any "proper" pictures :(

5.jpg

472.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

naamloos-1.jpg

not all of these are my cup of tea , but you get an idea of what people where when they go out here :flower:

source : cultureclub.be

Antwerp

source : the satorialist

Attachments

• AntSquare.jpg
    AntSquare.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 9
  • AntStudent.jpg
    AntStudent.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics