Berlin Street Style

you want guys? here they are (only a few, we do not meet a lot of good dressed ones, the girls are definetely more creative)

178601905_99449147a9.jpg

179925007_9b99252f80.jpg
179924939_22d9cd89c8.jpg

cologne/dusseldorf style

I live in cologne and if you are interested what people wear in clubs just browse the galleries of www.nachtflug.com or www.3001.de.
The majority of the visitors are wannabe snobs and there are clubs where people with more creativity make party, but i think you can get a clue what is going on here :smile:
In Berlin there is the dante club, which i think is a bit like the clubs mentioned above...
check out the gallery :wink: http://www.dante-club.de/pages/fotogalerie.php

In some part of Berlin, its okay but sum are very ghetto.

I can recommend Düsseldorf to those who dunno abt da city

lappla said:
I live in cologne and if you are interested what people wear in clubs just browse the galleries of www.nachtflug.com or www.3001.de.
The majority of the visitors are wannabe snobs and there are clubs where people with more creativity make party, but i think you can get a clue what is going on here :smile:
In Berlin there is the dante club, which i think is a bit like the clubs mentioned above...
check out the gallery :wink: http://www.dante-club.de/pages/fotogalerie.php

I'd say almost all people look tacky: guys still with pseudo-iro , cut at Unisex cut'n go hairdressers :sick: , girls with gold shrugs(!!!:(cry: , pink belts with rhinestone buckles :yuk: and overtanned skin. Stylish people happen somewhere else :P

JamieCD said:
In some part of Berlin, its okay but sum are very ghetto.

I can recommend Düsseldorf to those who dunno abt da city

Düsseldorf is countryside in comparison to Berlin... many people in D'dorf still think that one can buy style with money :ninja: And ghettos you find in every bigger town...nothing special about Berlin...The big 'B' on the Spree is definitely the best place to spot creatively dressed people in Germany :smile:

no*more*art said:
no one interested in berlin style? we need feedback! Should we go on with what we are doing or is it all not interesting?!

Oh, please go on with it! It should be done on a regular base on the hotspots of Berlin- especially the flee markets and open air events offer loads of interesting people with personal style :smile: And of course 'Casting'allee, Prenzlberg in general,Friedrichshain and parts of Mitte are good choices, but you know it anyway :flower:

BTW i have the same belt, the girl in the last pic of #15 is wearing :wink:

^^^ yes yes, please continue!!

Ghettos in Berlin?! You are joking right!?

Edit: P.S- Since when do ghettos equal no style?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheburashka said:
I'd say almost all people look tacky: guys still with pseudo-iro , cut at Unisex cut'n go hairdressers :sick: , girls with gold shrugs(!!!:(cry: , pink belts with rhinestone buckles :yuk: and overtanned skin. Stylish people happen somewhere else :P

you`re right, but i just wanted to give an overview how many ppl dress here :wink:
There are stylish ppl in berlin and maybe they are more than in Dusseldorf & Cologne, but they`re still few :wink: In Italy etc. people dress more stylish by nature i guess ^^

lappla said:
you`re right, but i just wanted to give an overview how many ppl dress here :wink:
There are stylish ppl in berlin and maybe they are more than in Dusseldorf & Cologne, but they`re still few :wink: In Italy etc. people dress more stylish by nature i guess ^^

I seriously dont care how ppl in berlin dress...
But in general speaking I must say the the most trendy ppl are in Copenhagen then Stockholm/Oslo... else maybe paris or london.

If anyone doesnt believe that just go for holiday there for few weeks.. ya might have a rite overview of that.

Italian & French r very pretty welldressed.:-)

My friend says : Oh i love Germany,everything bout Germany is beautiful but the Germans have no sense of style...

I guess i kinda agree with her,but of course there are some stylish people too^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
us4848
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->