Best Digital Camera

hey guys!

I started getting really into photography in 2009, when I started art school and in january 2010 I started going to shows for a website, to take pics and videos. I've lately been drawn to photography again.

At the moment I have a few cameras: polaroid spirit 600, a diana f+ lomography, an old film pentax reflex camera and a small pentax x70 bridge. I have a few others, but all old film cameras my mom passed on to me and my sister.

I was wondering if any of you did photography with a bridge camera? If a DSLR is what you really need, what kind would you recommend for a beginner? What are your thoughts on the new hybrid cameras?

(also, about bridge cameras, do you guys know of any photographers or artists that toy around with them? I'd love to see what they make out of their pics :smile: )

Anyone have any recs for a good digital camera or a smaller slr camera? TIA

I'm very pleased with Olympus PEN E-P1, having it from 2009, so they are a couple of new models on the market till now.
I prefer digital cameras over SLR and analog ones by default, and this one satisfy all my needs (I am dealing with photography half-professionally - studying photography at university).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->