Beyoncé Knowles (March 2010 - May 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ For a week basically. But on the last pictures she seems to be at the airport so I guess she's leaving.

I'm pretty sure that her silver mettalic jacket is Antonio Berardi S/S collection. And shoes are AMCQ.I can't see the rest, though.

I'm pretty sure that her silver mettalic jacket is Antonio Berardi S/S collection. And shoes are AMCQ.I can't see the rest, though.

Thank you! :flower:

unfortunately I can't find the shoes in that colour online :(

Why is everyone talking about Beyonce comeback? Did she ever really go away? (not trying to be sarcastic, but when did she ever really STOP making music?!)

^Her last album was in 2008 and I guess it was so common for her to release something every year that it seemed like she went away.

At Jay-Z's nephew's graduation (30th April 2011)

01.jpg
02.jpg
normal_03.jpg

naughty-bee.net

She will be at the Met Gala tonight.

derekblasberg Derek Blasberg
The Met gala press releases are already starting to roll in: Beyonce will be in Pucci, Milla Jovivich in Marni, Mia Wasikowska in Thakoon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Now they're saying that she's wearing McQueen.

I also herd Givenchy and Tom Ford.

I'm so lost.

i didn't like it at all. it looked like some tina knowles design. it's a pitty because i liked the last Pucci collections...

Mon, 02 May 2011 Beyonce - MET Ball with Jay-Z!

Beyonce is fashion forward in Emilio Pucci at the MET Ball held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 2) in New York City.
beyonce-met-ball-2011.jpg

The 29-year-old entertainer’s gown had gold embroidery and jet paillettes

Beyonce was accompanied by her husband, rapper Jay-Z. The happy couple will be sitting at designer Tory Burch’s table with her husband Lyor Cohen. Other VIP guests at the table: Isla Fisher & Sacha Baron Cohen, Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard, Kanye West, CAA partners Bryan Lourd and Kevin Huvane, and Vogue’s Tabitha Simmons.
justjared

Beyonce to Join Jay-Z, Kanye, Bruno Mars on “Lift Off”

010511.jpg

According to recent reports, Beyonce and Bruno Mars will join Jay-Z and Kanye West on a new track titled “Lift Off.” The song is said to be the official first single from Jay-Z and Kanye West’s upcoming collaborative album, Watch the Throne. Nothing has been official confirmed, so only time will tell if Beyonce and/or Bruno Mars will be heard on the “H.A.M” follow-up single. “Lift Off” was produced by Kanye West and Jeff Bhasker.
beyoncedaily.org/

it's not that bad, but I hate when she always does these mermaid shape dresses as if that's the only silhouette flattering for her figure. although, I do like the dress from the waist up...I think she could have gotten away with leaving it shorter as it was on the runway.

i didn't like it at all. it looked like some tina knowles design. it's a pity because i liked the last Pucci collections...

:lol: girl, you have me ROLLIN. that's harsh!

If this was any other occasion I would have not liked the dress. But it is The Met Gala honoring McQueen so I feel she did follow the theme a bit unlike many other celebs.

The fishtail needs to go though, it would have been better if it just continued down and they didn't add in that big piece of tulle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->