Beyoncé Knowles (March 2010 - May 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the dress was not a good idea at all, she is turning into Mariah Carey, always trying to look like a stuffed sausage. Here is video of her getting help walking up the stairs

http://www.twitvid.com/FAKYK

source @USAToday_style

Bey needs to stop creating drama for herself. She knew damn well getting around in that dress would be difficult. She wore it like some old dried up B-list Hollywood actress from the 50's actin' like she still got it. At least thats the impression I had seeing her trying to make it up the stairs. So pitiful...

This Is Just Stupid

stupidassbeyonce.jpg

It's one thing for Beyonce to wrap herself in a gown that looks like it was made using the gilded sperm of Lumiere the Candlestick and the dusty ovaries of Babbette the Feather Duster, but it's another to stuff herself so tight that you can't even walk. Like an elephant dick in a guinea pig condom. Whenever Beyonce drags Jay-Z to events like last night's Costume Institute Gala at The Met, he always looks like those dudes you see holding their chick's purses outside of the ladies room with a perma-grimace on their face. And now she does this to him?!

Jay-Z and a helper had to physically help Beyonce up the stairs into the museum. If it was me, I would've knocked that ho to the floor and rolled her as* up the stairs. When we were getting ready to leave, I would've set up bowling pins at the bottom of the stairs, told Beyonce to hold her breath and then rolled her as* down hoping for a strike!

You can't even think about taking a piss in a satin sausage casing like that dress. If you even twitch your labia a bit, all the seams will come apart and you'd be all sorts of naked. It's not like 4 peons (or pee-ons, I should say) can prop Beyonce up on a toilet and guide-eth thee pee-eth stream down below. Beyonce could not pee. Because she could not pee, she could not drink any kind of booze. Because she could not drink one drop of booze while surrounded by a sea of perfumed assholes, she might as well have been in hell. Although, if you're an as*hole amongst assholes, you probably don't care. Beyonce waddling around a museum is never the look.

Anyway, here's a bunch of hos who obviously asked themselves "Should I trip her? Should I trip her?" while Beyonce waddled by. In order (after Beyonce and Jay-Z:( Gis Bundchen with a granola gayelle, a neon marker named Brooklyn Decker, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Salma Hayek, JLo with Skeletor, RiRipunzel, Madge, Fishsticks with Lea Michele, Sarah Jessica Parker with an Andy Cohen photo bomb and the First Lady of New York.
DLISTED

Last edited by a moderator:
Tue, 03 May 2011 Beyonce: 'Let's Move' PS/MS 161!

Beyonce busts a few moves at PS/MS 161 on Tuesday (May 3) in Harlem, New York City.
beyonce-ps-harlem.jpg

The 29-year-old entertainer surprised students at the school as part of First Lady Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move” initiative, which aims to fight childhood obesity.

Bey and the kids danced to “Move Your Body,” which she recorded for a dance/exercise routine video that has been distributed to participating schools.

The night before, Beyonce attended the star-studded MET Ball with hubby Jay-Z.
justjared

I'm really starting to think that this weave is growing out of her scalp.
How on earth does she do it ? This is definitely not a lacewig.
She looks amazing but the dress she wore at the MET Gala was awful.

ok i will explain the hair

beyonce wears lacewigs sometimes, mostly when she is on tour or promoting something i guess for convienance

the hair she has now is the first few strands in the front her own hair and the back its is braided into a weave or extensions, like what most celebrities do

intresting but i think this hair suits her

I actually thought the dress was nice though it seemed somewhat uncomfortble. Love the lets move look

I hate when she chooses that kind of dresses, so stiff and heavy. She looks beautiful as always just because she's a natural beautyl but I do believe soft dresses work best for her.I This hairstyle also makes her look matrony. Even simple white jeans are better thatn this outfit...

Anna Wintour don't dance.

Not even bootylicious Beyoncé and her husband, Jay-Z, could coax the Wintour wallflower onto the dance floor at one of two celebrity-studded Party of the Year after-parties on Monday night.

Fortunately the Vogue editor's reluctance to let her freak flag fly wasn't interpreted as one of her fashion decrees. By the end of the evening, plenty of the rich and famous had gotten down and, in some cases, funky.

Following the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute gala salute to the late Alexander McQueen, Wintour co-hosted an after-party with Stella McCartney around the corner at the Crown on Madison Ave.

The restaurant, which is run by the team behind The Lion, has yet to open, and a source tells us the eatery was still under construction an hour and a half before the party.

Jay-Z and Beyoncé were the first to walk through the restaurant's newly completed doors. Lyor Cohen and Tory Burch weren't far behind, joining the couple in a lengthy conversation.

Wintour arrived soon after that, and our source tells us that that's when Jay and his Mrs. unsuccessfully attempted to pull Anna onto the dance floor.

Other celebs, including Gwyneth Paltrow, were more inclined to shake their groove thangs, especially when DJ Cassidy played Stevie Wonder's "Do I Do" Bruno Mars and Janelle Monae sang along.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2...ance_all_over_nyc_following_mets_costume.html

A friend of mine said that they even had drinks with her.

Anna and Beyonce connecting? Possible Vogue cover for her in the upcoming months?

i don't get the point of wearing a dress you can't walk in??!!
it's even more obvious now she's trying too hard and that's a sample size she can't fit in

it's even more obvious now she's trying too hard and that's a sample size she can't fit in

She can clearly walk in that dress. lol. Its just a bit difficult to walk up the stairs.

Beyonce is playing T in the Park the weekend beginning the 8th of July in Scotland. Ahhhhhhhhh I'm so excited :woot::woot::woot::wub::wub::wub:

i dont think it was a sample size according to reports they even danced when inside, they attempted to pull Anna Wintour onto the floor but she resisted..its just going up the stairs that was a hurdle..which would be understandable

Last pic is gorgeous, amazing smile:flower:im conflicted about her met gown, i think the top half is gorgeous, love intricate details but I think the tulle tail is what takes it over the top, if is was a straight bottom maybe with a slit that would have been fab:D

The Kills say Beyonce puts ‘Rock Bands to shame’

Beyonce may be really busy lately what with a new record coming out soon, but that didn’t stop her from taking the night off on April 29 to catch a Kills concert in New York.

“She was the first person I saw when we came on stage,” guitarist Jamie Hince tells Spinner. “Someone told us that she had been listening to our ['Blood Pressures'] record and that she was going to come to our show.”

After the show, the pop star went backstage to sing her praise to Hince and bandmate Alison Mosshart — and, it turns out, the love is definitely reciprocated. “Her music’s awesome!” says Mosshart.

Although the two sound nothing alike, musically, Hince says he sees similarities.

“If you listen to ‘Single Ladies,’ there’s definitely a similarity to playground songs, and that was my big inspiration — all those playground songs — for [our 2008 record], ‘Midnight Boom.’ So when I heard ‘Single Ladies’ afterward it was like, ‘Oh, she’s doing the ‘Midnight Boom’! It’s similar!”

Hince also adds that the both of them share a common interest in the use of drum machines. “I like rhythm, I like drum beats and I like her take on R&B; she has a rhythm to her vocal delivery that’s amazing.”

If you’re looking for an impressive show, Hince recommends Beyonce over rock bands.

“You see all these rock bands and you think they’re really it and really happening but they barely move onstage, with their nonchalance and not caring,” says Hince. “Go and see Beyonce and Jay Z and every single second has been taken care of where there’s something going on; they put rock bands to shame.”

The Kills aren’t particularly sure what they personally bring to their own shows (“I don’t know what we bring to live shows because I can’t really see us,” Hince says) but surely, they’re not bringing you the same show as Beyonce.

“It’s not the same sort of thing,” says Hince. “It’s not choreographed like a Beyonce show or a James Brown show used to be. Our show is like soul music; it just feels like we’re playing from our souls and we happen to move around.”

Categorize the Kills however you like but, whatever you do, don’t liken them to an indie band.

“If you’re an indie band, you’re generally self-conscious — that’s what I see when I see an indie band,” says Hince. “Conscious of what they are doing; conscious of how they come across; conscious of the style they’ve chosen. With rock and roll bands, you just do it and you embrace the theatrics of it; you embrace rock and roll as a performance.”

The element of spontaneity plays a key role in the Kills, both live and on record, but Mosshart admits that it can be difficult to achieve.

“It’s practically impossible with a drum machine but it’s more of the attitude or the mentality than it is a reality half the time,” she says. “You just sort of go up there and refuse to repeat yourself in a certain way.”

Beyoncé to release charity track tomorrow

Beyoncé is to release a new song in the US this Friday, it has been announced. Beyonce will make her cover version of ‘God Bless The USA’ available to purchase via iTunes and her website as soon as the end of the week.

The 29-year-old performer first recorded the song back in 2008 for the presidential campaign of Barack Obama, but never managed to release it. Profits from the sales will go to the New York Police and Fire Widows’ and Children’s Benefit Fund, which was set up in 1985 and has distributed over $114 million to families of New York City police and fire personnel whose loved ones have perished in the line of duty.

The song will get its first official airing during this evening’s Piers Morgan Tonight on CNN at 9pm ET.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeddicus2137
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->