Blackberry

seahorseinstripe

Reaction score
i've searched and found no thread on BB, is there any BB user here?
how is it so far?
i'm contemplating in getting this instead of an iphone, the iphone look too trendy for me LOL

i'm thinking of this blackberry curve 8320
623_47.jpg

I have a Blackberry 8700c. If you're looking for a phone that is durable, user-friendly, and easy to type with, I'd stick with a Blackberry. I would never even consider buying an iPhone, considering its horrid keypad. I had a Curve (8300) for about two weeks, but I couldn't stand it compared to my trusty old 8700c. It lagged a bit. I'm sure that the new Curves will be better, though, I am considering getting a 8320 in August (when my contract expires) as well. Blackberries are #1!!!

I would never even consider buying an iPhone, considering its horrid keypad.
I agree... while I was looking for a phone I was truly considering a blackberry. I didn't get one in the end, and even though I love my phone sometimes I wish I did. Anyways, a blackberry is a great phone to own for anyone imo.

My BlackBerry has been my life line for years, I go as far back as the 957 pager models. If your after a secure, stable, solid OS and easy to use device your can't go wrong. The iPhone does offer cool factor but its lacking on the business/corp side and the keyboard is just horrid.

does it offers a full web browser? or is it just a mobile browser?
thank :smile:
i like the style of the 88series better, but i need a camera so i go for the curve

does it offers a full web browser? or is it just a mobile browser?
thank :smile:
i like the style of the 88series better, but i need a camera so i go for the curve

It comes with a mobile browser, but you can download Opera Mini for free, which is a full web browser. I leave my mobile browser's emulation mode on Microsoft IE so that I can still access everything as if it were a normal webpage.

I have a Blackberry Curve and chose it over the iPhone. While initially I wanted the iPhone purely because its much more beautiful, I'm so glad I settled for the Blackberry instead. The keypad of the iPhone is an absolute nightmare, whereas the Blackberry is easy to use, durable and just generally fabulous :D

I had an iPhone for about 2 months and after my bf got his blackberry I started liking it too.. then I gave the iPhone to my sis and bought myself a Blackberry Curve and love it! :smile:

I have the Pink Blackberry Pearl and i absolutely adore it. However, the keyboard was a little difficult at first but now, i would not imagine it any other way!

I have the blackberry curve and it's amazing. Perfect for texting, calling (duh lol), using AIM and playing games. I would definitely recommend it. Of course I still have my eye on the Iphone! :smile:

new blackberry...
it looks very iphone but better! LOL
blackberry bold 9000

source : blackberry.com

device_p1.jpg
MK-AP542_BBERRY_20080511173719.jpg

General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 Announced 2008, May Status Coming soon Size Dimensions 114 x 66 x 14 mm Weight 133 g Display Type 65K colors Size 480 x 320 pixels - Full QWERTY keyboard
- Trackball navigation
- Wallpapers Ringtones Type Polyphonic, MP3 Customization Download Vibration Yes - 3.5 mm stereo headset jack Memory Phonebook Yes, Photocall Call records Yes Card slot microSD (TransFlash), microSDHC, up to 8 GB - 128 MB flash memory
- 1 GB storage memory
- 624 MHz processor Data GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps HSCSD No EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbps 3G HSDPA, 3.6 Mbps WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g Bluetooth Yes, v2.0 with A2DP Infrared port No USB Yes, v2.0 Features OS BlackBerry OS Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging Browser HTML Games Yes + downloadable Colors Black Camera 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels, video, flash - Built-in GPS
- BlackBerry maps
- DataViz document viewer/editor
- Java
- Media player MP3/WMA/AAC+
- Video player DivX/WMV/XviD/3gp
- Organizer
- Calculator
- Voice dial
- Built-in handsfree
- Voice memo Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 1500 mAh Stand-by Up to 310 h Talk time Up to 5 h

thinking about getting this instead of the curve 8320 :P
but still no idea about availability & price :(

definatley get a blackberry over an iphone. apple makes the worst battery (life wise, in my opinion).

but be warned
they are not nicknamed crackberrys for no reason! haha

i was given the new CrackBerry Bold :woot: :D ....
but when i realized it doesn't have the same keypad feeling like my CrackBerry Curve i was highly disappointed. :(

smartarse u have the new bold 9000??? wahooo!! how was it? do u know how much is it?
i so want to have that :P

If it's out by August, I will most definitely be getting that one. It looks absolutely splendid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->