Blackberry

^ Not really. Especially since blackberries were just as common until people started to realise that they simply weren't a good phone, as RIMs continued losses demonstrate.

I used to have one, I still do for work but it's used solely for checking my work emails, anything else the screen is too small, it runs too slowly and I just find it frustrating - and this is a newish Bold, not an old version. My personal blackberry I traded in for an iPhone (but really, iPhone, Android, I'm not sure it matters much which one you choose or why this thread has turned into iPhone vs Blackberry) about six months ago and I feel silly that I kept my blackberry for so long. Now, I would always choose a touchscreen smartphone over a blackberry, there is no question.

I swapped my iphone for a 9900 in jan 2012 and it was amazing for about 3 months. It was so nice having a keyboard again....HOWEVER, since march i hate the damn thing. The battery is awful, its beyond slow, it has 0 apps. I'd like radio on it, but i refuse to pay for an app when I had it free on my iphone....esp as its something as simple as radio, which really it could come with anyway.

I cant wait for the iphone 5 to come out....

Yeah bb has really 0 apps and most of the time you have to pay even for the silliest thing that you can find for free on any app store (both android and iphone)

I'm actually pretty fine with bb as cellphone (college emails and other stuff like text and whatsapp) and ipad as entertainment item (video, instagram and games)

I love the security of BB, and couldn't care less about apps so I love my Bold.
My husband has an iphone and loves all that but his battery doesn't last for $hit though.
Maybe Too much going on...

I might try an android the next time around.

I love my blackberry like a child, but it's been letting me down these past few months. I finally gave in and decided to buy an iPhone. I don't know how I'll adapt to it without a keyboard. The only reason I really can't let go of my blackberry is it's ergonomics.

My blackberry is seriously pissing me off lately too. Been lagging soo much and I have to keep doing battery pulls. I don't even have that many apps to make it lag and I never keep apps running in the background either. I can't go a whole day without recharging it during the day now either. Plus I keep getting 'SOS' phone signal which means I get all my messages and such really late and phone calls don't come through neither can they be made. I'm seriously considering buying an iPhone too. *sigh*

My blackberry is seriously pissing me off lately too. Been lagging soo much and I have to keep doing battery pulls. I don't even have that many apps to make it lag and I never keep apps running in the background either. I can't go a whole day without recharging it during the day now either. Plus I keep getting 'SOS' phone signal which means I get all my messages and such really late and phone calls don't come through neither can they be made. I'm seriously considering buying an iPhone too. *sigh*

What service do you have? If you have T-Mobile and pay monthly for insurance on your phone, you can film a claim and get a brand new BB. This happens to me every 6mos-1 year. The only thing holding me back from iPhone is a relative works for T-Mobile and gets us a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->