Blackberry

I would never get a phone contract for 24 months, that's just ridiculous. I'm on 18 months and that's long enough for me.

@Lapin de Lune - if you are going to get a line rental and checking your location, it says you're in the UK, I would highly recommend NOT getting it with T-Mobile. The whole point of the Blackberry is so that you have the BB Messenger and emails come through on your phone but T-Mobile charge extra with every single price plan. I would say look at Orange + O2 since they have those features inclusive in their price plans. I can't speak for Vodaphone since I don't know anything about their price plans.

Regarding the new Bold ... I want it!! It looks soo badass. Did that guy say it's coming out in the summer?? Why dude why?? My upgrade is available in November!! :(

I just got the New Bold im very impressed by the speed & design. My only issue is that my display picture on my BBM wont change! its VERY IRRITATING! Does anyone know how to fix this? Anyone else experience this bug? I did upgrade my BBM, took out the battery & sim a few times but to no avail.

I'm pretty happy with my blackberry...it's just so handy and practical I might switch to iphone sometime cause of the camera and all the app but I think i would be totally touch screen dumb since i used my friends previously and it was a total dork just to write a tweet!... i simply love the BB buttons! haha

I guess thats the strength of Blackberry; it has some very loyal/ happy customers and would be pretty hard for Apple/ Android to steal.

I finally gave in and got a BlackBerry as well. I really love it so far.

I've had my blackberry for 3 years now and I love it. But I am going to switch to the iphone... I think.

But if I were to stick with blackberry I would get the white bold 9780 :heart:.

OMG the new bold looks delicious,I've lost my blackberry so many times that I've literally had every bold and the 9000 will always have a special place in my heart, haha. So the 9900 might be another reason I lose my phone again...

I am entering every competition I hear about that is giving away free BB Playbooks. My boss won one the other week so jealous.

Does anyone here have a Playbook?

Just ordered the new Curve 9360.
Us65l.jpg

BLACKBERRY.COM

I wanted to get the Bold 9900 but I didn't want to get a new number so the phone would have cost me 300€ which is just ridiculous for a cellphone.

i know i want the 9900 also but it'd cost me EUR 414,--! :shock: so, i'm waiting until it gets cheaper.

congrats on your new bb! ^_^

I wanted to get the Bold 9900 but I didn't want to get a new number so the phone would have cost me 300€ which is just ridiculous for a cellphone.

Why would you have to change your number? Do you have to switch phone companies?

^Nope, but I'd have to open a new phone line which means have a new phone number :(

Thank you Rosemary :flower:

I used to have the Android and the battery life was HORRID and they broke easily, I had at least 5 of them in my lifetime. Then I switched to the Blackberry Bold 9650 and I LOVE it. I know everyone wants an Iphone, but I'm gonna wait til the Iphone 6 comes out because I love my blackberry still. I'll probably be the only one with a blackberry still.:blush:

^ I don't have any desire for an iPhone. I love my iPod and I love my Blackberry. I want calls and music seperate.

Why would you have to change your number? Do you have to switch phone companies?

Oh that sucks. I had to change my number last year but I was happy cause now an exfriend I don't want to know can't contact me so it was a win.

I saw a guy on the train with the 9900 its GORGEOUS
I love that its way larger and looks more refined too:heart::heart:
I was basically staring at it the whole time like a freak lol
I should have bought it the first week they put it to 199 euros and now its 329 euros :shock:

OMG I'm literally waiting for this month to be over so I can ring up Orange and say "it's three months until my contract ends, can I upgrade now please? Yes I want the new Blackberry!!!" They refuse to upgrade unless you have three months left on your contract unless you want to buy out your contract. I laughed when the lady asked me if I wanted to do that. I have the best contract ever, I have unlimited internet and free email/BB service and paying half for what it's really worth.

^ I don't have any desire for an iPhone. I love my iPod and I love my Blackberry. I want calls and music seperate.
I agree. I can't see myself getting an iPhone ever and I don't want one either. I'm happy with my iTouch for my games and music.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I don't like too much RIM or BB w/e. I have got one but the network coverage (BBM) constantly does not work or is too slow.
I would rather to have an iPhone or an Android

I just like the tactile factor. For the most part, the bb's can do just about everything the iphone can, and are more resilient. the new 9900 is gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->