Blackberry

It's pretty quick. It syncs both my google calendar and my contacts. Sometimes there's overlap in contacts, but that can be easily fixed via gmail. I just hate to have to install software onto my macbook that I probably don't need.

Just got the white bold 2 9700. Does anyone know how to transfer the contacts/info from one BB to another via a mac? My previous was a BOld 9000, and I'm carrying 2 phones out now! :(

would this work via the desktop manager? change device or something like that...

I have my Blackberry Bold 9000 now for 1 year and a few months and I love it. In April 2011 I have to get a new phone, but I will absolutely get the same one again. I seriously can't see myself using another phone.

i have to agree i am quite obsessed with my Bold 9700 and now that i am heading off to Europe on tuesday for the rest of the month i will be curious to see how many europeans i'll see with it because here in NYC it feels like EVERYONE has a BB.

raerae Totally agree, I have just got it and I am obsessed with it. People say it's too big or something but I much prefer it to my old Pearl and the new Bold. I miss the scroll ball though, why would they get rid?!

Hey everyone, just dropped in to say that in the past few weeks, i've been feeling like i miss something in my life. I JUST figured out what that "something" is and it is the Blackberry Curve 8900. By far the best BB to me (I really dont know why i got rid of it a while ago) and i will be buying another one tomorrow and coming back to the Blackberry family! :D

Finally upgraded from the Curve 8310 to the Bold 9700 and I looooove it, especially the trackpad (the trackball/trackwheel getting stuck has lead to the retirement of my last three BB's). The only thing I miss is the 8310's graphics, but that's minor.

What kind of case is best for my BB Curve 8520?
I don't know whether a clip on one is best (like this one) which is probably my favourite but I've heard some people say clip one ones break easily, or a gel one (like this one) which I like but I'm not about the fact that it's still kind of see through, or a silicon one (like this one) which is cute but I'm worried it may be a bit too thick and make it look like a brick?
I hope it's OK that I ask...

^^I had Curve 8520 White, but last week I took it to the repair shop, because of SW and I also asked if I could change the casing (white can gets all dirty and I hate seeing spots and fingerprints) and they give me brand new Curve 8520 in black. :woot: I have silicone case in baby blue (I want few more cases, so I can match my BB with different outfits:lol:) It works just fine, it's thin enough, but I'm extremely careful at carrying my phone. For example, I still have the original protection film.:ninja: I'm also cleaning it with cleaning cloth or cleaning tissues for my eyeglasses.:lol:

Cool thanks! My BB has fingerprint smudges all over it, that's why I'm looking for a case, haha. :smile:

What kind of case is best for my BB Curve 8520?
I don't know whether a clip on one is best (like this one) which is probably my favourite but I've heard some people say clip one ones break easily, or a gel one (like this one) which I like but I'm not about the fact that it's still kind of see through, or a silicon one (like this one) which is cute but I'm worried it may be a bit too thick and make it look like a brick?
I hope it's OK that I ask...
I have a silicone one plus a screen protection cover (it is a must have for my B:cool:.

I have the curve 8900 lawwd i can't wait to get rid of it, i want the 9700 in white. The ball on my curve really pisses me off...

^ I had the same problem before I upgraded. You'll love the 9700 - the trackpad is a lot more sensitive, so it takes a little getting used to, but I'm pretty sure there's no way it can ever stick.

Where are all of the cute BlackBerry cases?

I have a curve 8900 but upgrading to a 9780 when it comes out this week.

I've only seen a Kate Spade BlackBerry pouch that I'm getting.

54440.jpg

source

But we don't have as many options as iPhone users. :blink:

Anyone know where the good BlackBerry cases are?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->