Blackberry

god i cant wait till i switch back to the BB

my iphone 4......i have no words...

I really lve the blackberry, but would love to buy the iphone just for the expierence
Posted via Mobile Device

I got the black 9900 on friday and gotta say I absolutely LOVE it!! I love the size of it, I can't believe how light it actually feels. I put it in my pocket and I don't even feel it in there. The battery seems to be lasting quite a long time. I had it charging on and off last night and stopped around 1. I had heard the battery doesn't even last a whole day so was a bit sceptical but like I said, its been alright so far. The phone itself is absolutely gorgeous and pictures don't do it justice at all. It has to be seen in real. So far so good, let's see how it goes a week from now LOL.
Posted via Mobile Device

got my 9900 for christmas :D

As others have said; its sooo beautiful, perfect shape, size and weight. Loving its features, the usability and its so nice to have a keyboard and touch screen.

Totally in love with it - its in a different league to the iphone imo.

:heart:

My blackberry got replaced a week ago so if your phone is still within a year and there's a fault, ring whoever your line rental is with and they should replace it if they can't fix it over the phone. I rang up on the Monday and by Tuesday 1pm, I had my replacement phone.
Posted via Mobile Device

I will admit that I do have some music on my Blackberry cause my iPod is full (I need a 160GB asap) but it's like just a few new songs that are like in the charts at the moment.

I've tried out the Bold 9900 and I'm not that impressed yet. I like the size and feel of my 97. I still use the keys and forget it's touch screen.

I also tried the Curve 9360 and it's too light and the keys suck.

Hi!
I was thinking about buying a BB (this one would be my first one :wink:). I have an iphone 3G now, but it´s getting old and I really would like to change.
What do you think? Is 9900 really the best? Or 9780? Other options that I have are 8520 (which I think it is less cute, but I have only seen it in pictures) and 8520. Any thoughts?
Thanks! :heart:

^^9900 is good to use after an iphone as they are both touchscreen.

It will make the transition easier and its the best of both worlds :smile:

iphone always, it's an iconic piece of design, nobody will be talking of blackberry in 50 years

^Who gives a damn about that, it's just a phone for goodness sake :lol: !

I tried to be extremely childish on my friends Blackberry and tried to 'f-r*pe' him, but gave up half way through due to the size of the buttons, how on earth does anyone manage to use them ? It is all about the iPhone for me, but the latest Blackberries to look quite sleek but I just couldn't.

My friend broke his 9900. He cried. Yes he was drunk but that meant the tears were even more real. He loves that phone lol.

I have a bb9900 for 10 months now and I have to say I simply love it...iphone is good too but I just hate the fact that it doesn't have a keypad :lol: I have an ipad and most of the time I end up writing things like absdhqoifgquge

I have been a BB freak for the past 4 years now. Thinking of switching to iPhone.Seems to me that BBs always get stuck, the technology is very bad... its good for calls, texts and e-mails & BBM of course but generally you have to deal with a lot of crashing & freezing of the screens.. also the apps are that great....

^ I switched to the iPhone a few months ago, and I've adapted better than I thought I would, but there are two things that I really miss: 1) the blinking red LED light, letting me know I had a new text, missed call, etc even if I didn't hear the original missed notification (I know the iPhone has a LED light, but it's not as visible) and 2) not having to refresh 90% of the time to check my emails.

im stuck with bb bold too cant live without it I will never get an iphone feel like a toy to me blackberry for life :D

I guess for me the main problem is that iphone is too trendy-ish...I feel like most people buy it just to show other they can afford buying it and using the most trendy apps like instagram and so
I think iphone and blackberry comparison is like a one made between a lv monogram bag and a tom ford one...both of them have great quality but most people would buy the lv to show others they can afford it while people buying the tom ford is more interested in having something more exclusive...I hope you guys get my point :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->