Blake Lively (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

The virtual event will be next Wednesday 10/06 at 5pm PT/8pm ET on Zoom. Unfortunately it will be a private event and you will have to buy a ticket ($28).
Source: www.williams-sonoma.com

Is she going with the food guru blog/influencer thing again? Such a boredom.

The virtual event will be next Wednesday 10/06 at 5pm PT/8pm ET on Zoom. Unfortunately it will be a private event and you will have to buy a ticket ($28).
Source: www.williams-sonoma.com

Is she going with the food guru blog/influencer thing again? Such a boredom.

It's low calorie mixers. Similar to bethenny frankel's "skinnygirl" brand mixers. Frankel sold the cocktail line to beam global for $120 million in 2011 - so i'm not surprised that another celebrity is jumping on the same bandwagon.

It's low calorie mixers. Similar to bethenny frankel's "skinnygirl" brand mixers. Frankel sold the cocktail line to beam global for $120 million in 2011 - so i'm not surprised that another celebrity is jumping on the same bandwagon.

Yes, I get your point and I agree. Surely it will help her get even richer, but I meant the Zoom event and her latest IG stories where she basically shared recipes.

Leaving a nail salon in NYC, october 15th.
hawtcelebs.com

Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds and Taylor Swift out in West Village for trick-or-treating on Halloween,
source: twitter

Blake Lively poses for a photo as the Empire State Building celebrates the return of UK travelers to New York with British Airways and NYC & Company at The Empire State Building on November 08, 2021 in New York City.
bellazon

Taylor Swift is celebrating her big night with her famous friends!
The 31-year-old entertainer arrived at the Saturday Night Live after-party with close pals Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds on Saturday (November 13) at L’Avenue at Saks in New York City.
credit to JJ, dailymail.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->