Bottega Veneta Bags

website's been updated with the fall bags- inc some very luxe exotics..

Love this season's New Pyramid, Sloane, Maxi Veneta and Book Bag and the new colors iron and blonde. (pix credits: style.com & bottegaveneta.com)

Attachments

• pyramid.jpg
    pyramid.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 347
  • maxi veneta.jpg
    maxi veneta.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 2
  • book bag.jpg
    book bag.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 346
I love this season's two-tone. And the exotic leather cabat. But as usual, can't afford it.

they have amazing bags for spring and cruise- there is a gorgeous blu intrecciato bag for cruise- i think BV is soo classic and timeless!!! you def get your money's worth

I agree uniq, I got my first this fall and will probably be buying my second this month. they're super beautiful, well-made, yet lightweight and easy to wear.

Are metallic cabats too trendy? Bottega does metallic so well and makes them so unique and special but I wonder if investing in a metallic cabat is a good idea...

00330m.jpg

style

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know anything pertaining to buying this bag?
I haven't seen it available for purchase online or anything.

Thank you.

00210m.jpg

(style.com)

Hi! Never posted in this thread before so hello. Here is my newest purchase. It is very handy (size wise) and I am using it everyday.
(credit:my own)

Attachments

• bottega.JPG
    bottega.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Stunning!

Foxie I thin that bag is timeless. I would love it forever!

lol that was an old post...I have been using mine quite often lately and I really love it...maybe I should get one more in nero or ebano in the future :lol:

S/S 09 Bottega Veneta bags

I love some of their new stuff. Very beautiful. I want these and then some!
image.axd

image.axd

thatsafabuloushandbag.com

I'm not too keen on the bronzy color scheme that they are going for this season.. otherwise..gorgeous bags..

Mascha please credit the pictures you posted :flower:

Here's some more I like.
bottegaveneta_ss2009_4.jpg

bottegaveneta_ss2009_2.jpg

This bag is my main favorite. Very unique and colorful.:heart:
(Both pics from freerepublic.com.)

I think perhaps these handbags only seem to work with a very similar colour no sense of identity away from the bag?!

^ All metallics can be neutrals ... I did prefer the pewtery gold tone used in past seasons ... but all these bronzey tones (in both the clothes & the accessories) are gorgeous in the store. This bronze would look great with all black ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->