Bvlgari F/W 2010 : Julianne Moore by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

same as last season but absolutely beautiful.

those lion cubs outshine julianne and the jewels:lol: they're so cute :crush:

i dont understand all this praise
i could have sworn this was last seasons
but the parrots were replaced with lions

I did not "get" the birds, so I am glad they gave it another try with the cats, they're tres cute. Julianne looks a little deer in the headlights but still lovely.

Julianne looks gorgeous as always, but it's too repetitive for me. The little lions look cute though^_^.

In all seriousness I came here to look at the cubs. They're way too cute. But from an advertising point of view they are very distracting. If they really wanted exotic animals there they would have been better off with a snake.

awwww the cubs look soo adorable they really ad that special element to the campaign...Julianne looks stunning in both shots...im very pleased with this

omfg

LION CUBS!

i saw those in Paris in HUGE and loved it

the only thing that p!sses me off is that we seem to get images of this photoshoot in such a trickle.

somewhere, someone has the complete set and i want that, goddamit!

between chanel couture and bulgari, fashion has caught lion fever. this is simply beyond gorgeous.

Haha, since Bvlgari doesnt make clothes they had to put LIVE lion cubs around her naked body. Wouldnt those cubs make a wonderful Bvlgari fur coat instead? I dont understand fashion sometimes... either you want the animals dead or alive?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtesttestx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->