Model-Line Kjaergaard
Leila Goldkuhl
Alec Pollentier
Salomon Diaz

abjqUEs0_o.jpeg

n2D63C5L_o.jpeg

88DKJCyd_o.jpeg

Calvin Klein

Cheaper than Asos' ecomm images. All these CK sublines can be threaded together. It's just so forgettable.

They all look so sad and lifeless...
That beach must be polluted.

They should do one editorial like campaign with top models and interesting set. This is so boring and lifeless. I

I like it the most out of all their campaigns.
At least it's not pretentious.

Are these actual campaign images or just promo pictures for their website? I can’t imagine these images making it into a magazine.

So how many campaigns from CK is this now? CK and Prada needs to stop (and YSL too, I guess).

And yet again, it's incredibly dull and dry for a campaign.

I can’t imagine these images making it into a magazine.

Of course they're not going to be in the magazines. It's just an online campaign.

And I agree with Benn. All these CK sublines should be in one thread. It's forum polution like this.

Calvin Klein has the worst casts this season. Leila is the worst thing happening to CK in a while.

I roll my eyes everytime I see a new CK campaign, so annoying. The guy and Leila look great, tho.

The level of exaggeration and over-the-topness from some people is hilarious. Totally worth the thread. :lol:

This is probably just a catalog. MDC get it twisted all the time. They are just not trust worthy anymore. (But if it is indeed a campaign, what a lazy and sad advertising :unsure: Even tho they all look great, but that is just bc they are all attractive people.)

Always happy to see Leila. :Pink:

****Edited ****

Leila looks good! Good for her. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you guys know that the bored look is in? :lol: Lets's be real this was probably shot on a rooftop in NYC in the middle of winter. I wouldn't be to happy about that either.

I would be surprised if this was a campaign.

I think it’s a catalogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->