Calvin Klein Performance S/S 2018 : Leila, Wangy & Kohei by Willy Vanderperre

pinopino

Reaction score
Calvin Klein Performance S/S 2018--CK sports line^_^

NzPyDzqm_o.jpg

CLtSrNE5_o.jpg

Calvin Klein Tmall

Leila is so damn hot. I bet she's an CK exclusive. I'm a little bit afraid of the exclusivity with the Raf, Willy, Olivier clan. They can destroy her career.

She's not an exclusive as far as we know. Unless they made her "campaign exclusive" this season, but I doubt.

Lulu who? Leila is the ultimate CK girl. She looks so hot here. Love her w/ Kohei. They both look great together.

And as far as this campaign goes, it's boring, but what's new? I blame it on Willy.

She's not an exclusive as far as we know. Unless they made her "campaign exclusive" this season, but I doubt.

Lulu who? Leila is the ultimate CK girl. She looks so hot here. Love her w/ Kohei. They both look great together.

And as far as this campaign goes, it's boring, but what's new? I blame it on Willy.

I’m just supposing. But at least for me is weird to see her only at CK after the solid showlist she had last season.

I feel sad for Lulu. She had started so good but now is the little toy of Raf Simons who wears that ugly plumber look in every occasion. And I don’t want the same for Leila.

It is good to have a brand and a photographer to support the model. Lulu is the muse of CK and Ashley, Olivier, Willy and many people support her.
She is still very young and will be more successful in the future.

Leila and Kohei looks amazing though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m just supposing. But at least for me is weird to see her only at CK after the solid showlist she had last season.

I feel sad for Lulu. She had started so good but now is the little toy of Raf Simons who wears that ugly plumber look in every occasion. And I don’t want the same for Leila.

Yes, some CK clothes seem too mature for both grace&lulu.

So happy for Kohei, he looks great. I'm also excited for Wangy too.

Never thought leila could be so energetic, and her body shape is flawless.

As for the muse, I think Lulu is the one. That's why lulu fronts the newest CK One Fragrance Campaign with a bunch of models. Leila is not in it.:(

I certainly don't see anything 'energetic' about these shots. What I do see is poor posture which is odd considering they're selling fitness wear.

I wonder who will be buying Calvin Klein athletic wear. The design alone looks far too cheap for the presumably high price point.

I certainly don't see anything 'energetic' about these shots. What I do see is poor posture which is odd considering they're selling fitness wear.

I wonder who will be buying Calvin Klein athletic wear. The design alone looks far too cheap for the presumably high price point.

C'mon, I've noticed that u literally can't see anything good in CK campaign. So just chill out and get away from the thread annoying you.:wink:

Seriously. One can hardly call Leila athletic, as good as she looks.

Huge thanks for anyone who submit this to MDC. Please DM me, coz it means a lot to us :smile:

They look super obviously copy/pasted into the scene. Look at the 2nd shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->