Calvin Klein Jeans F/W 10.11 by Mert & Marcus

i have very 90 very old very drug

Mert and Marcus have done yet another great job on this!
I can't wait to see the rest, from the description the other shots sound ... interesting!

In at least one of the new images, the models’ positioning resembles an outdoors orgy, which is sure to stop traffic.

geez, haven't they gone tired of this yet? :rolleyes: i like this the most among
the CK campaigns though. maybe cause Lara's face isn't too upfront lol.

Here legs look too long.

I love the edge in this shot. Can't wait to see the other models!

I think this one does the best job of making the clothes look good at least. I mean the jeans look great because her legs look amazingly long! Hate the choice of shoe though, but I like the red, I think it'll look good in print.

Couldn't agree with you more ^_^.

Oqfds.jpg

marieclaire.au

Not bad per se, but definitely unimpressive and there is something off about the hands; perhaps things will get stepped up in later pictures.

Lara and her legs.:heart: Not huge on the red.:ermm: Or the male model. Bring back Jamie.-_-

This is just stellar! Lara is dominating!

Lara looks amazing. The pics feel too clear to be images for this brand though..

gorgeous second ad but it's ruined by elvis/fonzie model, hope there will be ads with her alone doing that pose

The second image of Lara is much better, but what on earth is going on with that male model? His eyes are squinting!

so far nothing exciting, but i like it. can't resist lara.

I guess after the outpouring of vulgarity we were offered by Eva last season, I couldn't dislike those shots.. and I indeed do not, even beyond that, I'm literally in love.! The last shot is impeccable, there's something almost pristine about Lara's expression that I adore :heart:

Finally a good campaign
Lara looks really good here!The first shot is amazing

Loving the red and Lara fits these ads well and fits those jeans well too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngreen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->