Canada's Next Top Model...

okay.
i thought it was the first :rofl:
but now that i think about it, i remember seeing her in the second.

it looks like her..

yeah she was the second season. Her chest seems to have gotten smaller. But good for her for getting work!

I don't like the Elmer Olser pictures of Meaghan. Well, the close-up with her hair back is fine, but the one with her hair out looks horrible - she looks really old and hard. The hair is not doing her any favours either.

Great to see Gina getting work! I saw her in a video also for something called Just Add Water, its a campaign to raise money to build water wells in third world countries and she briefly talked on it, not that its relevent or anything :lol:

Hey guys! I'm new around here and it's great to hear you guys enthusiastic about Meaghan's win (I am too).

Meaghan was shown on Etalk again last night. They updated what she's been doing since winning like Elmer's boot camp to big time where she got 19 out of 25 agencies that have attended. Why Not Milan, Viva Paris, DNA and Marilyn New York raved about her :woot:! She's also shown doing her FASHION magazine editorial as well.

article & video: ctv.ca

Not suprised at all.This one is gonna make it.

:huh:
Can someone explain to me what's so amazing about Meaghan? I'm glad she won, I mean she does have nice bone structure and a fantastic body, great measurements, etc, but her look isn't particularly special to me.:unsure:

Im with you on that one ^^. She is modern looking and I can totally see her walking well, but there is nothing special or very eye-catching about her.

to me i think meaghan is literally a fresh face. Her face is mute in the best way possible that it is literally a blank canvas that any designer can change to fit in their brand.

Maybe I'll see it if she ever gets a makeover. The blonde and brunette styles just make her so... normal.

Well almost everyone at the Toronto auditions said that she was a shoe in since Elmer clearly adores the girl and wanted her to win. International agencies that attended the bootcamp noticed her because it was an advantage for her to be the CNTM winner. She's a fresh face and has good mother agency backing her up.

hey ya'll, as the number one CNTM fan on the planet (I can prove it) for anyone who really loves this show don't forget to come also join us in the rtvgames forums. We update the CNTM threads there daily.

:smile:
:heart:2Uall

i disagree. for people who say shes plain looking i like to think that her face works for many sides of fashion.

the best i can describe it is that she's like metal. it might seem ordinary just as is but it can be molded into things much greater than itself.

Saw one of the eliminated 10 contestants from Season 2 ep1 on "The Beautiful Life" tonight. I think her name was Regine (from Montreal) and she was the only other black girl besides Mo. It's funny because I used to see her around town, and there she was in a shot with Mischa Barton, and then again in another scene in the agency. I guess she made the move to NY, good for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rtdrone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->