Canada's Next Top Model...

i meant website wise meg :P

oh please, if you say it put it in white.
i dont want to know yet :shock:

eztv.it is a website :flower: They do downloads - or did you mean streaming? Surfthechannel might have it....

^ thanks doll.
since my brother is a big baby i only have 10 minutes left on the computer and wont have a chance to watch it, but i will check the sites for it.

Hm, not happy with the decision at all... Yasmin looked like she was about to cry, and honestly Jeanne didn't look to pleased either in the end although at decision time she emphatically huffed about how displeased she was with the eliminated. Also this bullying the other girls did of poor Maryam... I missed out on the first half hour, but I'm very sure the poor girl didn't mean to rip this dress on purpose and was only trying to help. It almost broke my heart when she started crying.

I don't think I'll tune in for the next episode/s with much enthusiasm.... I'm hoping Lindsey gets the oust because I personally cannot see model anything in that girl, except height and maybe a new haircut. The Covergirl photo didn't even look like her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neither did Nikita's. Super airbrushing. Honestly, Linsay is so patronizing "Do you understand what they are saying?" and all this attitude about her feeling uncomfortable in a bra and knickers? Um, she came from IRAN, TWO years ago. Cut the girl some slack. And what makes it all the better is Maryam is so sweet to them - giving them hugs, making sure everyone is okay. If you have attitude, are rude, and fight your way into an agency, haul yourself around NYC and Paris to castings, get up at 6 AM and go to bed at 2, show up on time to shoots, but b*tch out your flatmates then fair enough. At least you are in the industry, working hard and trying to make it happen. But to have this exact same attitude, having done nothing? I really don't understand.

Nikkita is a disgusting person and so is Linday. Meghan is such a lap dog, bum licking them.

*spoiler in white*
ETA spoiler ( haha sorry i forget i was so angry) The lot of them can go to hell. I hope Maryam pursues modelling.

Agree. Covergirl does go out there with the airbrushing anyhow, but Maryam is definitely more recognizable compared to Lindsay. The girl is too plain-jane average and boring and they've airbrushed her moreso than any other girl in previous photoshoots. She is simply not captivating in any real way. The beauty shots where they had the teased hair and taped mouths? Whichever judge said that the makeup and the hair was making the photo/working the magic for her was exactly right. And yes, she has smug attitude that I do not like. And like you said, it got me a little riled when she tilted her head with this exasperated-mother look on her face and said "Do you understand what they are saying?" Like what was SHE trying to say there. Good lord. I've seen enough on the show to confidently assume that Maryam is gentle, soft-spoken and kind to all the girls and she wouldn't intentionally do anything to interrupt another girl's chance at winning. Just leave it be. It was a mistake. And if something like that comes up you just have to work with it. Stuff happens. Relax.

Nikkita is a disgusting person and so is Linday. Meghan is such a lap dog, bum licking them.

*spoiler in white*

Hahaha, I agree with the Meghan statement. :lol: I hope out of those terrible two she wins though... and with blanked out statement,:lol: again, and me too, except Meghan 'cuz we need a winner here.

Ugh they gotta be kidding to call that soccer mom first :angry::rolleyes::o:doh: For me she has the least model potential, actually none of it to be more exact grrr

Meaghan is meh... what a double-faced person. No respect for such people who kiss a** . She does have some model potential but I dont know, I dont like her that much, she just seems a bit fake in some things... may be its just the portraying I dont know.

Nikita is just yikies, never got her appeal either. Thinks too much of herself and just her manners are unappealing.

Oh Maryam, get signed pls ASAP ! :heart: The only one whose pictures Id love to see, hopefully we will see some great new stuff from her.

And awww Yasmin, I love you. And that hug with another judge was so touching:(^_^...

I dont get if Yasmin and Mike were for Maryam, then I guess the other 3 were against ?...

And that bullying thing, just dont wanna comment. :yuk:

What really annoyed me about the whole dress ripping thing in front of the judges, what how they bullied Maryam. I mean, did none of the judges see that?

Exactly. And Jeannie was saying that there must be some truth to what the others were saying because they were all saying the same thing. Uh, maybe it is because they all dislike Maryam !?! And Linsay did trip over the dress going up the stairs, which she totally denied. The way they all attacked Maryam, and then made fun of her, made me sick. She made a mistake, she apologized, get over it.

Ignoring the fact that Nikita was going on and on about how this dress cost 'millions, probably billions'. Um, try like $200 for the toilet paper. Yes, it was a lot of man hours and labor and they were beautiful and interesting, but just because someone says something is 'museum quality' doesn't always mean it's going right into a musuem. It's a turn of phrase. Sheesh - I want this b*tch gone :lol:

:lol: I know. I was like "Stop drinking the koolaid girls! It's a dress made out of toilet paper! It's not going in a museum, nor is it worth anything remotely approaching a billion dollars. A billion dollars? Seriously?!"

I guess I'm rooting for Megan now but I didn't like her attitude last night. If Linsay wins...:cry: They kept going on about her maturity last night...I'm sorry, she looks old & like she should be on the cover of some Homemaker magazine.

I'm also very sad about the Maryam situation,she is gorgeous inside and out:heart:And like most,i dislike Linsay A LOT.I feel like she will win,ugh.And i was so suprised by Meagan when she was in the confessional with Nikita.I had no idea she was so petty.She has the most potential,she looks amazing (minus that Cover Girl shot,ouch.) but how can i root for her now that i have seen her behave that way?

Okay... just saw the episode... and I couldn't help I cried at the end. :cry:

All I'm going to say is, every single one of those girls who are left showed some serious ugliness on the inside, and I couldn't care less who wins at this point. I wonder what they will think of themselves when they see themselves on the show. :yuk::yuk:

Linsay's arrogance and their collective condescending attitude towards Maryam was disgusting to watch.

What is even more amazing is that through the entire show I have never heard a single negative or mean comment come out of Maryam's mouth about any of the other girls, despite everything.

Ugh, this was a really frustrating episode.

Okay... just saw the episode... and I couldn't help I cried at the end. :cry:

All I'm going to say is, every single one of those girls who are left showed some serious ugliness on the inside, and I couldn't care less who wins at this point. I wonder what they will think of themselves when they see themselves on the show.
:yuk::yuk:

Linsay's arrogance and their collective condescending attitude towards Maryam was disgusting to watch.

What is even more amazing is that through the entire show I have never heard a single negative or mean comment come out of Maryam's mouth about any of the other girls, despite everything.

Ugh, this was a really frustrating episode.

I agree 100%.

The remaining girls should be ashamed of themselves for ganging on Maryam, who was probably the sweetest girl in the house.

Apart from that I have a feeling Nikita will win, as much as I don't want that to happen, the judges seem to like her annoying personality and all.

Lindsay will hopefully/probably be eliminated because she looks a bit too mature and Meaghan may be eliminated because she is too insecure.

I think Nikita is despicable, some of her comments in the confessional were awful, mocking the way Meream spoke etc. I think Meagan is just a silly follower, but I would prefer her to win out of all of them. It's just a shame the girls left are all so two faced.

Linsay made it so much farther than I expected.:shock: I don't think her face is up to the level of the remaining contestants, or even a couple of the recent eliminees. Yasmin was spot on in saying she has no "it factor". Out of the remaining ladies, I guess Meaghan is my pick, but her CoverGirl picture turned out so wonky looking. If she wins, I hope the ad is re-shot. I remember the Season 2 winner's ad showing up in multiple issues of different magazines (unlike what happens with the American winner's ad).

Here is Meaghan with Elmer Olsen at the pre-show casting in Toronto. Elmer seems to like her.:innocent:

Ph: John White
tveh.com

tceb.typepad.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rtdrone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->