Carine Roitfeld

Cold

_____
Reaction score
Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is here
Thank you.

atW0EML.jpg

vogue.mx

Last edited by a moderator:
it's so see-through, not a good look....

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, when compared to her past outfits in Cannes this one is a big let down.

I love the look too! The long skirt is Rick Owens, I think the top might be too...

Givenchy Fall / Winter 2013
Styling: Carine Roitfeld
Photography: Mert and Marcus

01_Carine_Roitfeld_Julia_Restoin_Givenchy_Fall_Winter_2013_campaign_Mert_Marcus.jpg

Source: I want to be a Roitfeld

'Lancome Show By Alber Elbaz' Party at Le Trianon on July 2, 2013 in Paris, France.

zimbio.com

I think she is wearing Saint Laurent spring/summer 2013.

Carine Roitfeld, Astrid Munoz and Nicky Hilton attend the Valentino show as part of Paris Fashion Week Haute-Couture Fall/Winter 2013-2014 at Hotel Salomon de Rothschild on July 3, 2013 in Paris, France.

zimbio.com

Jean Paul Gaultier Haute-Couture Fall/Winter 2013-2014 at 325 Rue Saint Martin on July 3, 2013 in Paris, France.

zimbio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slimshelly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->