Julia Restoin Roitfeld

stl

Reaction score
Moderator's note

* In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
* Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
* Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
* Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.

* Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
* This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]97621[/split]

White Fairy Tale Love Ball
loveball7072011-16.jpg

credit: spletnik

Last edited by a moderator:
Outside the Valentino Haute Couture F/w 2011/12

maydele

The White Fairy Tale Love Ball by Stephane Feugere

purple.fr

She looks like her mother so much in the second pic!! Stunning!

Wow how gorgeous at the Love Ball:heart:, dont remember seeing her in white before, but she looks amazing in it, perfect fit for her sexy figure:D

I really like her Love Ball gown, though it seems a little tight across the hips, maybe it's just how she's standing. I wish she'd be more imaginative with her hair too sometimes, but notably not joined at the hip with her boyfriend of late.

^^ The more pictures I see of her at the Love Ball the more I like the dress. White looks really lovely on her.

She's a bit out of focus in this picture but I thought I would post it anyways. Strangely, I can't find many pictures of her at the Valentino show.

style.com (Tommy Ton)

that fabric is so tough to wear since it wrinkles so easily but she looks pretty at the Love Ball

Emporio Armani Summer Garden Live In Association With Island Records
Julia Restoin Roitfeld (L) and Robert Konjic attend the Emporio Armani Summer Garden Live in association with Island Records at Emporio Armani on July 14, 2011 in London, England. (Photo by Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)

gettyimages.com

A few more pictures from past events that were never posted here :flower:.

Barclaycard Unwind VIP Pod At Wireless Festival 2011 - Day 2
Julia Restoin Roitfeld poses at the Barclaycard Unwind VIP Pod during Wireless Festival 2011 at Hyde Park on July 2, 2011 in London, England. (Photo by Jon Furniss/WireImage)

Emporio Armani Summer Garden Live in association with Atlantic Records
Robert Kronjic and Julia Restoin-Roitfeld attend the Emporio Armani Summer Garden Live in association with Sony at Emporio Armani on June 30, 2011 in London, England. (Photo by Nick Harvey/WireImage)

gettyimages.com

I don't like either look :ninja:. The first would be nice without the fringe jacket. But the second is just straight up bad. All the pieces are nice separately but together its just too much for my liking. Switch up the dress to something less form-fitted and get rid of the belt and it would've looked much nicer imo. Or maybe just changing the hooker heels (sorry!) to flats would've been better

Who What Wear identified her dress at the Love Ball as vintage John Galliano.

I'm kind of stunned that her and Robert are still together. To me they seemed like one of those couples who fizzle out after the 'honeymoon phase' because their relationship is based of pure passion.
I guess I was wrong.

Still, I think Julia's style suffered since she hooked up with this guy. She used to be sexy and stylish. Now, more often than not, she's veering into vulgar/costumey territory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->