Julia Restoin-Roitfeld (March 2010 - July 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The launch of Le Crazy Horse cabaret show at Supperclub on May 24, 2011 in London, England

The launch of Willa Keswick's new store The Village Bicycle on May 26, 2011 in London, England

Launch Of The Summer Menu At The Emporio Armani Caffe

Private View Of RETNA: The Hallelujah World Tour - London

^ :woot: Love the last look!

The dress is sheer perfection. I am a big fan of bows and the lace sleeves are beautiful.

Can anyone ID?

^ Emilio Pucci F/W 11
00060m.jpg

*style.com
spacer.gif

A few more from that last event (& info!)
Julia Restoin-Roitfeld attends a dinner in honor of RETNA: The Hallelujah Tour presented by Vlasimir Restoin Roitfeld and Andy Valmorbida and sponsored by VistaJet and Bombardier at China Teng on June 8, 2011 in London, England.

*modelcandids.com via SugarMe

Vogue China July 2011
"Everybody Loves Julia!"
Model: Julia Restoin-Roitfeld

Photographer: Max Vadukul
Stylist: Nicoletta Santoro

Source: Snapped by ammon

Thanks fadedcolours for the ID :flower:.

Would have never guessed it was Pucci - although I guess the brand has changed a lot in aesthetics over the years.

i really do not like that pucci dress on her. looks good on the model, but not on her. she's too short for that i guess or something. looks like a smurf to me

I love her style lately, it's a little bit of a mix of Tomboy/Goth Lolita, I think she pulls it off very well.

^ She does look good.
Beyonce in 4D with Belvedere Vodka at the Shepherds Bush Empire on June 27, 2011 in London, England.
i763w3.jpg
4kxylh.jpg

daylife

the dress she wore at the serpentine party is by tom ford. looove it.

Hasn't her mother worn the same Tom Ford dress?
She looks great by the way.

I absolutely love her look at the Serpentine Gallery. My favorite in a long time! She finally looks classy again :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->