Julia Restoin-Roitfeld (March 2010 - July 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^agree. not crazy about the shiny patent but this has to be one of her best look in ages ^_^

Love her last outfit! I'd rather have her take less risks and look like this more often.

Agree :flower:.

Love the look at the Burberry party. Reminds me how great a little white dress looks paired with a black leather jacket.

Although it must be said that you can never go wrong with a Burberry quilted leather jacket ^_^. Man what I wouldn't do for one of those jackets.

I like the clothes she is wearing separately but not all together.

114412427.jpg
114413596.jpg

114428792.jpg
114433395.jpg

Julia wearing Pucci at the Cannes AMFAR gala

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww I don't like it, too much frill and lace for me. There's an element of 'Vegas hooker made rich' that leaks through into her dressing some time and it just doesn't appeal to me. It's a shame because I used to really like her.

i think she looks lovely in that black pucci gown.

There's an element of 'Vegas hooker made rich' that leaks through into her dressing some time and it just doesn't appeal to me.

So true. She's obviously a beautiful girl but it seems like she always lacks a certain sophistication.

From a Financial Times article posted in Carine Roitfeld's thread (via luluposh)

Julia will probably be featured in the Barney's fall catalog styled by Carine and photographed by Mario Sorrenti.
It’s a clever first move; one that allows Roitfeld to cultivate her icon status in the industry while she moves from belonging to brand Vogue to boosting brand Carine. Roitfeld will choose and style the store’s autumn clothes and photographer Mario Sorrenti will shoot them on a group of Roitfeld’s family and friends, as well as her “family” of top models and faces such as Bambou, the French singer and wife of the late Serge Gainsbourg, and Victoire de Castellane, jewellery designer for Dior.
Julia had the honor of being invited to Anna Wintour's for dinner when she moved to New York.
When I ask her about Anna Wintour, she says: “Sometimes people are not the way you think they are. People think she is cold and tough, but she is a very nice person. When my kids, [Vladimir, 26, an art curator, and Julia, 30, a creative director] moved to New York she was the first person to invite them to dinner.”
PS. I had no idea Julia's a creative director :ninja:

PS. I had no idea Julia's a creative director :ninja:

She used to be... I don't think she is anymore.

As for what she's been wearing recently, I don't love the black Pucci dress but its alright. If it had less ruffles I think I would like it a lot more.

And the cream satin gown she wore to the Replay party is just downright hideous. I think one of her worst looks to date :doh:.

@1:03, @1:33

Last edited by a moderator:
I love her studio apt. on The Selby...it's so my style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->