Celebs Caught Wearing the Same Outfit (April 2010 - May 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deango

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please post an explanation (as long or as brief as you like) about why you think the celeb of your choice wore the look better/why you made your choice. Give an opinion about why a certain look does or doesn't work. Those contributions are much more engaging and interesting to read. Posts that are simply a list of names/votes will be considered empty posts and will be removed.
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.

Zhang Jin Chu & Lady Gaga in Valentino Spring 2010 (vnexpress,zimbio)

tinh-so-ok.jpg
VEVO+Launches+Premiere+Destination+Premium+Ju15PsWvUS_l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the materiel's are totally different from one another.
as much as i love gaga, i'm in love with the way zhang's wearing that dress <3 gorgeous.

imo, Zhang Jin Chu looks best, I know she´s in motion but the dress looks more femenine and flowy on her. Gaga´s hair & makeup is too much... on a side note, what´s up with Gaga´s pose? is she Evita now? lol

Zhang Jin Chu- The material is better and the dress is flowy and accessorized well.

Sheryl Crow, Margaret Madè, Fergie, Tina Fey in Dolce & Gabbana

dolceegabbana784x0.jpg

vogue.it

Please post an explanation (as long or as brief as you like) about why you think the celeb of your choice wore the look better/why you made your choice. Give an opinion about why a certain look does or doesn't work. Those contributions are much more engaging and interesting to read. Posts that are simply a list of names/votes will be considered empty posts and will be removed.

BRAVO!
That's why I rarely posted on this thread in the past. Who wants to read a laundry list?

^ oh did we always have to do that?! No one did in the other post.

I guess I'll clarify my comment above then

Zhang Jin Chu - because it looks better the way it's flowy on her and I don't like how it's just dragging on the floor with Gaga.
Margaret Madè - I think it looks better and less frumpy shorter and it suits her better than Fergie.

margaret madè: the dress is at the perfect lenght, plus with tights she looks more polished and finished, and those simple shoes are the perfect match :smile:

Zhang - shes carrying it so well, and its such a feminine dress which just looks great without all of gaga's radical hairdo's etc.

Margaret
- shes the only one who actually makes the dress look good. the rest look like theyre going in one direction and the dress is going in another direction.. quite a misfit for the rest, sadly

Margaret Madè, because of the lenght and the fit. Though I like Fergie´s choice of shoes...

BRAVO![/B] That's why I rarely posted on this thread in the past. Who wants to read a laundry list?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Oh I never found it that bad. Sometimes I just like to come to a thread, glance, make my judgement and compare to see if I am in the majority or minority. But that just me!^_^

Zhang Jin Chu I prefer the way her hair is rather than gagas, also it looks more flowy on her, probably because she is moving though

Tina Fey - i like the belt added to it, though the dress in general is not all that wow lol

Flashbang- Tina. i LOVE the belt, and the cut on the top of it. she rocks it.

Different colour - same dress.

Diane Kruger vs. Zoe Saldana in RM by Roland Mouret:
dk2n.jpg
zoe-saldana-and-rm-by-roland-mouret-spring-summer-2010-hebe-asymmetrical-jersey-dress-gallery.jpg

life, coolspotters

Edit: My pick goes to Diane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back