Chanel Cruise 2025 Marseille

Watching the livestream, I see that these clothes look even worse in motion. Everything fits/drapes so poorly: stiff when it's supposed to be floaty, droopy when it's supposed to be structured, botched proportions. Again, Virginie's collections would work if she actually had a technical eye.

Also, when one holds a show where the sky plays a big role in the setting, the sky has to be blue. Otherwise, the clouds will set a grey cast on everything. I only really enjoy Viard-era Chanel shows for the dynamic cinematography.
Because recent Chanel, even the jackets, are primarily made of poor quality natural fiber or thin viscose, poly, etc.
Some of the jackets drape along the buttons on the front and flop inward even with the chain bottom...imagine that?

Because recent Chanel, even the jackets, are primarily made of poor quality natural fiber or thin viscose, poly, etc.
Some of the jackets drape along the buttons on the front and flop inward even with the chain bottom...imagine that?
That makes sense bc someone said revenues have doubled. How ? Unless they altered their costs dramatically.

Marseille...or Skidrow?? It´s a mix between a mall fashion show (trying to recreate Chanel style) and some zombie-hobos walking into a derelict building to buy their dose (while dressing with the rests of Chanel knockoffs they found in the dumpster, after a raid at a chinese bazaar).

Virginie needs to make a "WE SHOULD ALL BE FRUMPY" t-shirt asap!

This woman does not have an eye for proportion. Karl could wrap a model in carpet and it would still be more flattering than anything Virginie has done. She is so lucky that the Chanel name sells itself. If this was for any other house she would have been thrown to the wolves after two seasons.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Chinese consumers especially those so-called influencers on social media would eat this up. Last time they defend the couture and Metires d'art collections for the craftsmanship, how exquisite the embroidery is, how many hours it costs to make one piece etc.. But they knew that they couldn't praise the design itself because the design is UGLY!

And I can say that Chanel is selling well in mainland China. People will buy whatever Viard put out not because the design but because of the name CHANEL. Besides really wealthy women (I believe there are a lot rich wives or daughters), there are those influencers on social media who buy a lot of Chanel pieces (from RTW to bags to accessories) and then unbox items on their social media, to create an image of them being really rich and "tasteful" (well they are rich because they at least could afford those pieces). But I know some girls wouldn't even wear what they buy, they just unbox them, post online and then resell those things to second-hand luxury stores (which is also booming in China). What they want is to use Chanel as a social status and create this type of good-taste and rich persona to help them sell their own products on livestreaming platform. I guess this phenomenon is not limited to Chanel but most well-known luxury brands in China, which is pretty sad to me because few people really care about the brand or the design behind but just the name or celebrities associated with the brand.

horror show. I mean MGC is boring, bland and basic but this is like below standard. To think that Chanel also patrons of artisan ateliers and she deliver this? The bride looks so bad like okay, it’s both design and execution. Like girl, get a grip. Let least make it neat if you are going to come up with something this bad

I'm looking forward to seeing how Chinese consumers especially those so-called influencers on social media would eat this up. Last time they defend the couture and Metires d'art collections for the craftsmanship, how exquisite the embroidery is, how many hours it costs to make one piece etc.. But they knew that they couldn't praise the design itself because the design is UGLY!

And I can say that Chanel is selling well in mainland China. People will buy whatever Viard put out not because the design but because of the name CHANEL. Besides really wealthy women (I believe there are a lot rich wives or daughters), there are those influencers on social media who buy a lot of Chanel pieces (from RTW to bags to accessories) and then unbox items on their social media, to create an image of them being really rich and "tasteful" (well they are rich because they at least could afford those pieces). But I know some girls wouldn't even wear what they buy, they just unbox them, post online and then resell those things to second-hand luxury stores (which is also booming in China). What they want is to use Chanel as a social status and create this type of good-taste and rich persona to help them sell their own products on livestreaming platform. I guess this phenomenon is not limited to Chanel but most well-known luxury brands in China, which is pretty sad to me because few people really care about the brand or the design behind but just the name or celebrities associated with the brand.
what else would they buy? Chanel will always be at the top when it comes to brand status. Not like other houses in the leagues of Chanel are offering anything better. Loro Piana, Hermes, or even Dior... all are quite boring so they would just go for the most bang out of their buck when it comes to social status.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syailendra Aditya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->