Chanel Cruise 2014 Singapore

i like the black section towards the end, but overall, i still hate all the 90s referencing Karl does....

and it cricket a popular sport in SG?

Best Chanel collection is literally 7 years.

Nothing goes overboard. Everything is just the way it should be. There's gimmicks, but they don't overwhelm the clothes, the collection or the presentation. It's great.

Reminds me of his collections of 2006. So great.

Guess I should start saving...in love with the black jacket on Brad...

wow those last two dresses are some of the most amazing things he's done in ages. love it. so classy, unlike some of his recent resort collections. i absolutely adore this http://s14.postimg.org/aenj52zbl/chanel44.jpg aswell, although there's too much 90s here and there - that, i could without

So fresh for Karl! How could you not love this? Super alluring, all of it. :heart:

I have a hard time differentiating good & bad Karl collections, because to me, they all look the same. :unsure: Let me put my helmet on before you guys smack me upside the head...:ninja:

I want all of this. Right now. Am I the only one getting Gatsby vibes from this? Maybe I've just been thinking too much about the movie lately...

Karl you've outdone yourself:wub: - i wanna have sooooooo much pieces from this collection :mohawk::woot:

I don't see any Singaporean references in this collection...

This is Karl, you know

The question remained: Why Singapore? The label has six stores here, and many were quick to sniff out a play for the Asian market. But Lagerfeld only shrugged and suggested, in effect, that he'd been just about everywhere else. He'd taken inspiration from some elements of Singaporean culture—most notably, the traditional black-and-white woven curtains that adorn the island's homes, which hung around the palatial venue and lent the collection its graphic palette—but further than that, Lagerfeld insisted his Singapore was a dream Singapore. He hadn't researched, not really. "I research with instinct, you see. It has to be a vague impression, but don't get into the details. Reinvent the details."

But some details are too uncanny to invent. He had come across a photo of a Singaporean fisherman from 1880. "The top," he said, "it's a white jacket, black braids, and four pockets. It's unbelievable. This man has a Chanel jacket." Coco avant la lettre.

style

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->